11

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

________________

Moans filled the room as Harry suckled on Louis' neck. Louis felt shivers down his spine as Harry sucked on his sweet spot behind his ear.

Harry eyed Louis as he came up, taking off his shirt. "Lou.." He breathed out.

"Y-yes, Hazza?" Louis whimpered. He stared at Harry's body and at the moth tattoo that he drew.

"I want you bad..." He smirked, making Louis' face flush. He loved seeing Harry in front of him and saying all of this. It made him feel wanted.

The curly boys face suddenly turned from a smirk to a glare. "But you need to wake up."

Hold on.

"What do you mean I need to wake up?" Louis asked as he sat up staring at Harry in concern. "Did I do anything wrong?"

He shook his head. "No you just need to wake up."

Harry grabbed Louis shoulder and started to lightly shake him, his voice distorted. "Wake up...Lou....wake up."

Louis opened his eyes.

Above him was Liam, shaking his shoulder with concerned eyes. Louis squinted at him and groaned. "What do you want?" he asked in his sleepy and raspy voice. "And how did you get in my flat?"

Liam held up a spare key that Louis gave him just in case Liam wanted to come over if Louis wasn't home.

"Right." Louis sighed and closed his eyes again. "Can you leave? I'm mad at you and I was having a really good dream." He groaned.

Liam shook his head. "Wake up please? I need to talk to you." The urgency in Liam's voice made Louis sigh and sit up. "Fine. I'm awake." Louis rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, giving Liam his attention.

"You know, Harry is really upset about the whole thing. He called me last night and was asking about what he should do to make you feel better and at least be his friend."

Louis rolled his eyes again, but this time it was more dramatic. "After he pulled the stripping session at the club? Why should I forgive him? Just forget that it all happened?"

A frustrated sigh came out from Liam's mouth. "He didn't do that to get money and just because. He did that because he knew you were coming and he wanted to uh...tease...you.."

"To tease me?" Louis sassy attitude questioned.  "Yeah.."

He didn't understand why Harry wanted to do that. Why could he just planned a date somewhere or to talk on the phone with him and tease him there?

Louis shook his head, his mind racing faster than a Nascar.

Liam put his hand on Louis knee since it was closer. "He really likes you Lou. This is way different from Josh and he's levels above Josh." He said.

"Can you just call him and hear him out?" he asked.

If I do this, Louis thought, I might dig a hole so deep that I can't get out. Should I risk it?

Fuck it.

________________

HOWDY MY LIL COWBOYS AND COWGIRLS

So let's be honest.... I went to the Harry concert and I had the time of my life.

My voice was   g o n e   by the end of the night but I didn't care because I had so much fun.

I sat in the back BEHIND the stage which was okay because I saw my king and his calfs were killer.

But overall, Harry's concerts are fucking amazing and everyone should go. He does an awesome job performing and he makes sure everyone has a good time

AnYwAyS, what are y'all guesses on what will happen in the next chapter?

Do you guys think it was wrong of Harry to get Louis' attention that way?

Anyways, I hope you all have an amazing night/day and if anyone attempts to ruin it, ignore those hoes because they're irrelevant 💛🍯🌻✨💛🌻✨🌻💛🍯🍯💛💛💛🌻✨🌻💛🍯💛✨🌻🌻✨🌻✨💛🍯🍯🍯🍯💛🍯🍯✨🌻🌻✨💛🍯🍯🍯💛✨🌻✨💛🌻💛