8

Louis didn't understand why he didn't just get up and leave. He felt weird watching someone who texted him "Don't cheat on me with another curly twink"

He felt hurt knowing that he's been lied to by Liam and Harry.

He looked over at Liam and leaned over to his ear.

"So this is what you meant to be careful?"

Liam looked at Niall who looked back at Liam with a confused look.

Liam sighed and leaned over to whisper to Louis. "To be honest, yes. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner."

Louis sighed and watched Harry drop it down with his silk robe in between his teeth.

If I told him I was coming, did he come purposely? Or maybe he just doesn't care about me.

Louis sighed at the thought.

Maybe he's just using Louis as a toy or as a side hoe.

Louis didn't care at this point anymore. He just wanted this day to be over so he could go home and go to sleep. 

After the show was over, many of the men got up and Harry overheard some and it made Louis confused.

One man said, "Well, that was new. Either way, I'm not complaining," and another said "That dance routine was super different but it was sexy as fuck."

It's new?

Niall stood up and hurried to the the stage where Harry walked backstage. Niall looked back and Niall and Louis and motioned them to go over.

Liam looked at Louis. "Do you want to leave?" he asked. But Louis shook his head. "No. I have questions for the curly lad."

Liam nodded and pulled Louis on stage and walked backstage with Niall.

________________

I have been so busy with school since we had standardized testing :(

I was getting so annoyed in my testing room because there was one dude left and he just stared at his test until the last thirty minutes and I was so hungry.

Sorry the chapter is crappy lol but vote and comment if ya like it :)) ❤️❤️🍓🍓🌸❤️🍓🌸🌸🍓🌸❤️❤️🌸🌸🍓🌸🍓🍓🌸🌸❤️🌸🌸🍓🌸❤️❤️🌸🍓❤️

AND ALSO I MIGHT SEE HARRY IN CONCERT SO IF I DONT UPDATE ON THAT DAY OR EVEN AFTER THAT DAY, IM IN CARDIAC ARREST SO