5

When he's trying to be intimidating but his middle finger is the smallest and cutest thing

Okay so i wanted to dedicate this chapter to Le_Kiwi_dHarry because they encourage me and make me feel confident about this book and they're just a blessing so go follow them a follow and read their stories 💛

Any way :,) ON WITH THE SHOW
________________

Slayer blasted through the speakers of Louis' phone as he got dressed to go out with Liam and Zayn.

He pulled on black skinny jeans that had rips in the knees and walked over to his closet, pulling out what shirts to wear on his bed so he can model in front of his mirror.

Damn, I need new shirts, Louis thought to himself. He got tired of wearing the same shirts over and over again.

He looked over his clothes. He had three shirts on his bed.

One was just a white muscle shirt and another was just a green jersey of Louis' old futbol team.

"I guess i'll go with the white on black skinny jeans," he sighed to himself as he scratched his neck.

Maybe i'll start wearing Gucci suits.

He laughed to himself as he pulled the shirt over his head. He turned to look at himself in the mirror and tousled his hair to make the sexy yet messy look that he's infamous for. He also decided to shave to look clean.

While he applied shaving cream to his face, Louis thoughts were all over that Harry guy. The way he smiled at Louis and talked ever so sweetly to him made Louis' face feel hot. It was a weird feeling and he's never felt anything like it. It made Louis feel vulnerable and Louis didn't like feeling that way. But he liked it at the same time.

So as Louis began to shave as his thoughts collided with each other on how to feel about the curly lad, Slayer stopped playing and Louis' ringtone played instead, making Louis jump.

Louis felt a burning sensation on his neck where he was shaving as he reached for his phone to see the name,

9 INCH PAYNE

Louis groaned as he answered.

"Hell-"

"Who the hell are you groaning at when your bestest friend is giving you a ride to Angels Corner?"

"You scared me! I was shaving and I cut myself!"

"Your pubes?"

"No! My face!"

Liam wheezed laughing. "Good god, I thought you meant your pubes."

Louis sighed and shook his head. "Of course you'd think like that when we're going to a strip club. Maybe tell Zayn to shave."

Liam snorted. "Trust me, i've tried." he joked. Louis giggled. "Ew,"

"Okay, so are you ready?" Liam asked. Louis cleaned his cut as he put on his shoes. "Yeh, pretty much."

He could hear Liam getting in his car and shutting the door. "Give me ten minutes tops."

"Your time has started," Louis chuckled as he hung up.

Louis rubbed in Neosporin on the cut and put on deodorant.

When he covered the closet door, his full body mirror that was hanging on the door came into view and Louis had to pose for a bit.

The curly lad came back into Louis' mind and Louis groaned. But his groaning came to an abrupt stop when he remembered the number.

Quickly, Louis went over to his jar of cash from work and dug for dollar bills with the paper attached to it like the universe depended on it.

Finally, he found the messy but beautiful handwriting and typed the number in his phone.

Hey it's Louis from  The Devils Ink :)

Louis' heart pounded out his chest as he waited for Liam to get to the apartment and for Harry to respond back.

Louis jumped at the ringtone on his phone.

hey!

He replies fast. He's a keeper.

Liam's horn honk was heard and Louis hurriedly shoves his phone and wallet in his pocket with a smile on his face.

________________

Hello all!!

This is the shittiest book ever lmao but i'm trying and i had massive writers block and i was so busy so forgive me.

Anyway smash like mfing like button and comment down below 😤😤👌🏼👌🏼😩😩💯💯