Chapter Nine; Green Spiral Notebook

A/N: I would be a good person and say violence doesn't solve anything, but to be honest, I would fight anyone. And I will! Also, Duncan was being a dick
➹➹

   "Everyone off, we're here." Devon announced as he turned his keys in his ignition, making the car rumble.

   "To the school supplies section." I battle-cried when running into Wal-Mart, getting ill-mannered glances from other shoppers.

   As, I guided my way to the school supplies, it was a disaster hit zone with folders, pencil packets, pens, and binders rambled the scene. The boys were at my beside panting and regaining balance, as for I, searching for the spiral notebooks. There! Stacked behind one another, a nice green one with black folders in sections with a cardboard back and green plastic covering in the front.

   "Is that it?" John catechized me as he examined the green spiral notebook.

   "Good enough." Devon assumed, and moi, agreeing with that. As, we were waiting at line five, I noticed John's right hand that one that hit uppercutted Duncan with, it was bruised and slight oozing blood. I whispered to Devon about it and told him to wait and buy the spiral notebook while i mended John. He agreed and I gave Devon money, and got John's attention for him to follow me and wait outside the bathroom.

   When I came out with a drenched paper towel, I began to wipe the chilly and wet brown paper on John's knuckles washing away the crimson colored blood that was oozing from the bruise.

  I asked one of the employees if he had a bandage luckily they did, after drying the wound. I wrapped it in a bandage, when I looked up to check what kind of expressions his face mustered, instead his eyes gave earnest attention as he listened to my voice.

   "...Thanks about that." He uttered.

   "You're welcome, I just didn't want to the cut to become infected." I reassure his bruise, then we were interrupted by Devon, who was gave me back my change and handed me my green spiral notebook in a plastic bag. "Thanks Devon, I hate talking to the cash register anyways."

   "No problem, now let us get you home." Devon assured me, as we headed to the car.

     *Arrives at Marceline's apartment*

   I waved goodbye as Devon and John dropped me off in front of my apartment. When making it to my dorm, I found Capulet resting in his cage. I changed into my sweat pants and an old shirt. I slept on the couch, gratefully setting my clock to alarm off for school. The dream, I experienced was unsubtle that my mind manifested adoration about John, and that was not okay.

➹➹
A/N: thinking about someone you really love and care for really hits you hard because if they don't know you like them or even know you exist that hits at the fucking heart
i.e: Liam Payne