Chapter Twelve; Ride Who To Battle?

A/N: Usually the end of the nine weeks means a report card but to be honest do we really want a paragraph on what grades Marceline has? Actually I would! It helps with character personality.
➹➹

Eventually, it was Friday, the last day of the first nine weeks of junior semester. Yet, during math John absolutely mention about tomorrow's movie and told him that movie had to be playing after five in the afternoon when my shift at the pet store was decent.

Later on when school ended, I mounted a crummy, musty yellow bus to my apartment, where I caught Capulet beginning to scratch the glass since he was hungry. Soon after presenting Capulet with a hearty salad of iceberg lettuce chips and cucumber that was sprinkled with oregano for spice. I began to rest myself with a nice chunk of strawberry scoops of icecream and Once Upon A Time on a continuous episode string.

It was seven when I watched all episodes from the first season, weirdly I would have been finished earlier though.

   Capulet wanted to walk out of his cage and roam around the house. To keep track of him I taped my iPod onto his shell, which blasted song that shuffled from Swear and Shake to American Authors. Capulet's adventurous and mischievous ways assemble my actions to pause tediously whenever a song belted from the kitchen or bathroom.

Tired of Capulet's shit, literally, and factually his feces, I slept early that night with a peculiar dream whence Capulet was his former self with his rigid shell and murky green tinted skin, but his face was John's and I rode him to battle, genuinely not sexually.

➹➹

A/N: True friends are friends that will laugh hysterically laugh at your innuendoes or join you

Vote➹Comment➹Share