Chapter Eleven; So A Group Date?

A/N: So what is it like to be on a date? I've certainly never been. Well...not a regular one I guess...
  ➹➹

   'That was really fucking close.' I apprehended this statement in repetition. I really hoped he will not call, like John gutted me, that fucking slender cute ass fucker.

   When I checked on Capulet, he was resting but not inside his log, but on top as if he was trying to get a tan.

   I finished an essay given by Mr.McCabe, and with nothing really more into my life. I called in Claire, who was my boss at the pet store I worked in, when done conversing. Claire rearranged a robust schedule for laboring hours for me now I can work on Saturdays and Sundays; nine to five with tolerable payment.

   I heated some pizza rolls and played Minecraft, remembering Devon's server. I joined, but haplessly no one came one so I quit the game and went on a Hulu watching Sailor Moon, one of the oldest animes I've known.

   I watched for two episodes of the first series and then my   phone rang with the unmistaken and idiotic typewriter ringtone.

   It was John, fucking hell and the discussion went like this;

  John- "Hey Marceline, I know you might not want to visit since yesterday's corruption, but I'd like to invite you to a movie and -WAIT WHAT IS THE MOVIE PREMIERING SATURDAY, DEVON YELLED IN THE BACK SPIDERMAN TWO-so yeah the new Spider Man Two hmmm?"

   Marceline-" .....Uhh sure..."

   *AWKWARD SILENCE SNARKILY ENTERS THE CALL*

   Marceline- "So yeah thanks."

   John-"Wait before you go, do you think sitting at our table would be suitable for you?"

   Marceline- "That would be fantastic."

   John- "Great."

   Marceline-"mmmhmm fantastic...goodbye."

  Following after the nerve-racking call, I was done with my head continually torment fantasies about John.

   Now I just had to wait for Saturday of work and a movie, however the movie was with the whole group not just John.

   With my expenses, I would not have to let the boys buy my ticket, I can buy myself one, Dutch style.

➹➹
A/N: I hate being payed for unless it's my parents, but like if my friends parents pays for me I will whine as they say it's fine because it's not.

Vote➹Comment➹Share