{two}

Chapter two
_________

- 3 years later -

.
.
.

It's been 3 years since Bentley was born. He was quiet the looker, you could say he looks very similar to Calum, but I'd rather everyone not say that. Sure he has Calum's hair color and his nose along with his puffy cheeks but that's it. His eyes are different though. Bentley has blue eyes, mine are hazel, but he got stuck with blue eyes.

I've heard about Calum in interviews, seen him on the tv, magazines, the whole lot. He's a famous star now, in a band called 5 Seconds Of Summer. He's been living the life, if only everyone knew he had a son.

Ever since I had Bentley I had to drop out of school, of course Avery was a big help, John on the other hand wasn't to happy about me having a child. I didn't go to collage, but I did get a job that pays well for me and my son to have our own place to stay. I work with the music industry, I do hair and make up for the stars.

I heard the phone ring but couldn't get to it since I was making lunch for Ben. No sooner did it stop ringing, Bentley ran up to me holding the phone to his ear.

"For you mommy." He sweetly handed me the phone.

"Hello?"

"Oh Cam, thank goodness, are you busy?" I recognized the voice. It belonged to Zoey, my boss.

"Nope, just making lunch for little man, do you need me to come in?"

"Yes, this could be a big break for our music industry! You won't believe who we get to promote. Be here in 15." And with that she hung up. I haven't got time to get Bentley a babysitter so I'll be taking him with me.

"Hey Benny, mommy has to go into work, wanna come?"

"Yes, yes, yes!" He cheered jumping up and down. I settled him down pulling his charcoal gray hoodie over his head and putting him in his mini converse. We headed out the door on our way to my work.

Once we arrived Bentley was a tad hyper. I prayed he'd behave. I got him out of the car walking into the studio. As soon as I walked through the door Bentley ran right over to Brandon.

"You'll watch him for a little while?" I asked.

"Oh I don't mind." Brandon smiled at me. I thanked him before heading down the hall to the stage I had to be at.

I took a deep breath steeping in and was greeted by Zoey. She squealed when she saw me.

"Oh thank goodness you're here, now come meet our big stars." Faces turned to meet mine, I warmly smiled until I saw one I didn't want to see.

"Cam?" He said, everyone's head turned towards Calum and then to me.

"Hi." A said in a rude tone. He wouldn't act out around his buddies would he? No I don't think he would.

"You know each other?" The one they call Luke asked. Calum nodded.

"Okay, this is how it's going to work, you guys bond with Cam since she will be doing all of your guys hair and will be around you a lot, so be nice to her, we will talk about the plans tomorrow. Happy bonding." Zoey waved me goodbye and headed down the long hallway.

I didn't really want to 'bond' with these boys, well I did but I don't want to with Calum. He's done so much to me and I'm still deathly afraid of him.

Before anyone could say anything I heard a little laughter come from down the hall along with "you'll never catch me". Oh no. Bentley. No, no, no, no. Not now..

"Hi mommy!" I froze once he said that.

"Mommy?" Calum questioned. I didn't answer him, I didn't want to discuss this right now.