{thirty-six}

oh my g-o-s-h

10k xxx

• • • • • •

Chapter thirty-six
______

Waking up I saw Bentley laying there so peacefully, snuggling in the blanket. I kissed his little cheeks and walked downstairs. Sadly, I wasn't the only one up this early. There he stood, leaning against the counter smirking at me as he ate a bowl of cereal.

"Oh, you're here.." I mumbled, he shrugged his shoulders and continued to eat his cereal. Getting a bowl of my own I felt something touch my butt, only to find a grinning Luke standing by me. He wrapped his arms around my chest and kept his head in the crook of my neck, "Luke, get off right now. This isn't okay, seriously, stop." I demanded. He chuckled finding all of this funny.

He trailed his hands up and down my sides, stopping where my shorts ended, and honestly I wish I wore pants. He started to slid his hand slowly upwards and I smacked him hard. He pulled away and laughed, kissing my neck.

"Luke get off." I groaned, he didn't listen, he kept trailing kissed up my neck. Hitting my sweet spot I let out a moan, which I didn't mean to.

"Mmm." He hummed, continuing to kiss my sweet spot. I couldn't help but moan and anytime I fought it back, it would gradually get louder.

"Luke please, stop!" I said once again to him, smacking the side of his head he backed away and rubbed his head. He came back and leaned into me, "Luke enough! I'm tried of you doing this, stop, it isn't funny." I sternly told him, he didn't seem phased by it at all. I was done with whatever game he was playing.

Walking away I went into the living room, sitting on the couch watching tv. Thank goodness Michael came out of his room and came downstairs. He looked at me and waved, headed into the kitchen where Luke was.

"Luke why are you-"

"A dick!" I snapped cutting Michael off. He gave me a look but shook his head no.

"I was going to say, why are you eating cereal with a fork but damn Cam.." Michael said. I gave him a look and turned back to the tv, not really caring how rude I was to Luke.

"Well, he is one." I said, he gave Luke a look and just shrugged, grabbed a banana.

"Are you going to visit Calum today?" Michael asked me. I nodded and turned back to the tv. "When?" He asked.

"Um, I don't know Michael, later." I groaned, not really wanting to talk about this right now. I know I'll have to go to the hospital with Luke, so I make sure he tells Calum what happened.

"Okay, well we can watch Ben if you'd like?" He offered, I nodded and he finally just dropped it.

Harry and Ashton woke up and came into the living room, Harry stared at me while Ashton watched the tv with me.

"Camber, aren't you excited to see Calum today?" Harry asked as a smirk played on his face, "I know I am." He beamed. I wanted to get off the couch and smack that smirk right off his face.

"Camber, you okay, you look m-"

"Harry knock it off!" I yelled, cutting off Ashton, "Stop smirking and hinting things, I know alright, just shut up." I groaned. And that's when I remembered that Harry wasn't, the only one in the room.

"What's he hinting? What do you guys know? I'm so confused." Ashton said running his fingers through his hair.

"It's nothing, don't worry about it." I snapped without meaning too. Luke put me in a bad mood and now Harry.