{fourteen}

kiss me kiss me is out and im screaming with excitement, yet crying at the same time, i don't have enough money to get it :'(

also i saw 22 jump street! so hilarious!! i laughed so hard i cried.

i hope you all enjoy this chapter im working hard to make it perfect since the other chapters have been real crappy :/

also if i made a new fanfiction would anyone read it? just wondering.

happy reading.
• • • • • • • • • • • •

// Camber //

The Nerf war was becoming intense. Ashton had allowed us to barrow some of his bandanas since he claimed it made us all look 'badass'. I think I look good in a bandana, but Ashton can defiantly rock it better.

Right now I'm hiding in the game room with Luke who said we'd jump out and get the boys if they came in here. This game is really fun, and I'm surprised we haven't woken up Bentley with how loud we are being.

"Psst, Cam." Luke whispered from across the room. I turned to look at him as he gave me hand gestures.

"What does that mean?" I whispered back, from my view he looks like a bloody idiot who's flapping his arms around to get attention.

"Cover me, we are moving to a different location." I nodded and got up with him making our way out of the game room. I stayed behind Luke and covered him like he told me to.

"Alright I think we are good- fuck." He said stopping in his tracks to the gym. Since when have we had a gym in this house?

"Hello Luke. Camber." Louis said as he loaded his gun and made a click sound. Harry and Liam were right by his side pointing their guns at us too.

"Leave the girl out of this Louis, she didn't do anything." Luke said in a dramatic voice. Now I feel as if we are in a movie.

"You know I can't do that Luke. She's seen too much." Louis said dramatically.

"Wait! Why are you guys talking all dramatic like we are in a movie?" I questioned.

"It's cooler that way, and it makes the game more dramatic too." Harry explained, I nodded having them continue.

"Louis we've been pals forever, just let her go and take me." Luke said as he surrender.

"I should just take you out now, the two of you don't stand a chance against us three." Louis chuckled evilly, it actually scared me at how evil he sounded.

"I thought you called for back up Cam!" Luke yelled at me, I didn't know what was going on so I yelled back at him.

"Me? Isn't that your job!" I snapped at him, honestly it's just a game why is he yelling at me.

"Just play along until Ash gets here," he whispered to me. "No it's not my job! God I ask you to do one thing, one fucking thing and you mess it up!" He shouted.

"Maybe you should learn to do things yourself Hemmings. You should have called for back up." I snapped back trying to make this more dramatic.

"You should have called for back up."

"Oh wait, I did." I grinned looking over at Louis and the boys. Right on cue Ashton busted into the room with two guns in hand, he was wearing black sunglasses that made him look even more badass.

"Surprise motherfuckers! Put your guns down and we'll go easy on you." Ashton said, I tried to hold in my laughter at how funny this all was.

"Or we can do this." Harry stated as he shot Luke in the chest several times. Luke fell and dropped his gun.