{forty-five}

omfg just kill me now why don't you! the amnesia music video is just - aflakd. still crying the pacific ocean

Chapter forty-five
___

The movie was halfway over and almost everyone was asleep. Niall was snuggled up with Liam, Harry and Louis, and so on. All of the girls were passed out, leaving Luke, Michael, Zayn and I still awake, Ashton was possibly resting his eyes.

"Calum," Luke whispered from across the room. "Take Ben upstairs, I don't want to wake him." I nodded getting up slowly so I didn't wake Camber to go get Bentley.

"Come on buddy." I said as I lifted Bentley up and carried him upstairs. I laid him in my bed and brought the covers up to his chin, leaving a kiss on his forehead. I headed back downstairs and laid back down on the couch, wrapping my arms safely around Camber's waist.

"Calum, when are you giving Camber her surprise?" Luke asked me, I looked at him and smiled.

"Soon, maybe in a few days or more. These things take time." I told him, as much as I'd love to give her, her surprise now it just has to wait.

"'These things take time'" Luke mocked me, I rolled my eyes at him since I can't reach across the room to smack him.

"Shut up, I don't want her finding out what it is yet. So keep quiet about it please." I said to Michael and Luke, they nodded which meant they understood.

"Just know that I'm not really sleeping and I know the surprise, but I won't say anything to her." Rosie said, trying to fall back asleep.

"Damn it Rosie, you weren't suppose to know about it.." I sighed rubbing my face.

"Well I do now," she laughed lightly, "Relax, I won't tell her about it." Rosie sighed before cuddling up next to Michael.

"Better not," Luke said as he got up and sat right in front of us so he didn't have to be loud on the other side of the room. "Calum's planed this for awhile now, haven't you buddy?" Luke asked me, I nodded.

"Yes I have and I'd hate for the surprise to be ruined." I told them, running my fingers through my hair tugging at the ends. "I just want it to be perfect, you know. She deserves something special." I said looking down at her. Her mouth slightly ajar as she slept peacefully. I started to run my fingers through her hair and twirl it around.

"Calum," Rosie said against Michael's chest, muffling her words. "She already has something special." She said, I arched my eyebrow at her even though she can't see me with her head in Michael's chest.

"She does? What is it?" I asked, curious to know what exactly this 'special' something is.

"You're so stupid Calum." Michael laughed lightly.

"It's you. You're her special something." Luke said smacking my leg.

"I'm not following." I said giving them a confused look.

"What Rosie is trying to say is, she deserves you." Michael said summing it up. I mentally face palmed myself, why couldn't I wrap my head around that.

"I get it now." I said nodding my head.

"Good, now I'm going to sleep for real this time." Rosie giggled as she laid still in Michael's arms. I looked down at Camber once again. I'm so lucky to even have her, after all I've done to her, I'm glad she gave me a second chance to change. I always wonder what it would have been like if I didn't change, I'd probably still be an asshole, but there wouldn't be an us. Bentley wouldn't have known his father, the twins would have never been born. All the things we've been through would have never happened.