{sixteen}

holy mother of god guys!!!

i got to 700 reads, and that means ALOT to me. :)

thank you for reading it means so much, i know i say it a lot but I really mean it thank you guys xx

i started this and thought it wouldn't get real far, but it did and i honestly can't thank you guys enough.

here is the next chapter,

enjoy :)

• • • • • • • • • • •

Chapter sixteen
___________

// Calum //

I walked over to where Camber was sitting and sat next to her, wrapping my arm around her waist I brought her closer and kissed her cheek. She giggled, snuggling into me while we finished the end of Bentley's movie. I never thought I'd end up with Camber, I did bully her and I thought she'd never forgive me for the way I treated her, but she did. We have a son now who we are both raising together and we were turning into a family. I was glad things were finally feeling right.

Ashton's phone started to ring he pressed his iPhone up to his ear and excused himself from the room. I could only imagine who called him. I only turned my attention back to Camber leaving short kissed up her jawline. She let out a low moan, I arched my eyebrow at her as her cheeks flushed a bright red.

"Calum.. That's my weak spot.." She mumbled as she buried her face into my chest. I kissed her cheek which caused her to blush even more.

"I'll remember that next time babe." I smirked, she smacked my arm getting a low chuckle from me. I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear before pecking her on the lips.

"Calum Hood you will pay for that later." She grinned, I could only imagine what she would do to get me back. I chuckled at her kissing her forehead.

Ashton came running back in out of breath, "Guys! That was management." Ashton breathed out deeply still trying to catch his breath.

"And, what did they want?" Michael groaned running his fingers through his hair. Ashton's facial expression sadden while his shoulders slumped.

"Um.. Come in the game room with me mates." Ashton spoke, Luke and Michael quickly got up and made there way to the game room. I gave Camber a small smile before I got up and left her. I knew it wasn't going to be good news, Ashton's face said it all and I'm sure I don't want to hear it. I walked in the game room and shut the door, I sat down on the sofa next to Luke facing Ashton who was sitting on the table.

"Ashton what's this all about? What did they say?" Luke asked.

"The suspense is killing me." Michael stated as he shook his leg up and down. Ashton breathed in before replying.

"They aren't happy with Calum.." He said, I gave him a look and he looked down at his feet.

"What did I do?!" I half shouted. I couldn't have possibly done anything wrong.

"They said they saw you and Camber in a magazine at the zoo and they aren't happy about it since they set you up with someone else already." Ashton explained. I clenched the side of the sofa as my nose scrunched up.

"Well fuck management! Who ever they choose tell them to forget it! I already have a girlfriend and her name is Camber! I'm never leaving her ever so they can just fuck off!" I shouted. Luke jumped at my sudden outburst and Michael's eyes went wide before a grin played on his features.

"You really like her don't you Calum?" Michael asked, I nodded running my fingers through my hair.

"I don't just like her.. I fell in love with her." I stated, Ashton looked up from the floor to meet my gaze. Luke started to grin like an idiot and Michael just nodded.