Troubles had just begun

A few hours later the whole family was sitting around the kitchen table, looking at the silver ball. Eventho you didn't believe your dad, it was fascinating. You couldn't keep your eyes from it. Your mom and sister had listened to your dads crazy story and hadn't said much. The atmosphere was tense, nobody knew exactly what to say or what to do next.
You gave it a shot. "So...dad...what are you gonna do with it?"
He glanced at you. "Open it, take the diamond and sell it. We're gonna be rich." Your mom shifted on her chair, you could see her smile slightly. She must think all of our troubles are over, you thought. You yourself had a feeling the troubles had just begun.
Aiden was staring at the ball, hypnotised almost. She suddenly reached for it, but your dad slapped her hand before she could touch it. "Don't touch it. I'm gonna be the one that opens it!" He grabbed it of the table and started turning it, looking for a way in. After five minutes of unsuccessful twisting and pulling he got frustrated and announced he was going to get a hammer.
You, your mom and Aiden sat there waiting.
When all of a sudden there was a knock on the door. You all froze, looking at eachother with big eyes, while nobody moved to answer the door. Seconds later your dad came back in the room, holding the biggest hammer he owned, ready to smash the orb.
In that moment there was no knock, just a loud thump of a heavy boot against wood and your front door came crashing down, landing on the floor in a cloud of dust. Out that cloud stepped a man. His skin was a deep royal blue, his eyes piercing red, and he had a big metal red fin that seemed to stick out of his skull. He was, to say the least, impressive.
Your moms eyes turned up and her head landed on the table as she fainted. Your sister gasped and backed up, tipping over her chair in the process. Dad stood frozen, hammer in hand. And you just sat there, still at the table, with the silver orb in front of you.
The man stepped closer, looking around. His red eyes wandered the room and settled on you and the orb. When he spoke, it was with a growling, deep voice.
"Now who of you's idiots, stole my orb?"
He looked at your dad and the hammer in his hand. "I'm putting my units on you."
All of a sudden your dad reacted, he launched the hammer at the blue stranger while yelling "it's my orb!"
A sharp whistle filled the air and a red streak bumped the hammer mid-air, changing it's direction. It flew past the strange man into the wall and got stuck there.
The red streak returned to the man, who caught it in his right hand and revealed it to be an arrow. To your amazement he chuckled, showing of a row of sharp, jagged teeth.
"I don't think so, Terran. It's mine and I'm here to collect."
He stepped closer to your dad, playing with the arrow, twirling it around in his hands.
"You steal shit that ain't yours and throw tools at me, I think you owe me an apology."
You glanced over at Aiden, who was creeping over at the orb, ever so slowly. You looked her in the eye and shook your head. Don't Aiden, you thought with all your might, hoping the so called twin-bond would echo the words into her mind. It did not, and she kept getting closer. Meanwhile your dad stood face to face with the tall, blue man. When your dad spoke you couldn't believe your ears. His voice was trembling, almost a whisper.
"The orb is mine, you can't have it."
The silence in the room was deafening.
When the man spoke, in his rumbling voice, the situation exploded.
"So be it."
The silence was broken and everyone reacted at once. Your dad tried to punch the man, who simply stepped aside to avoid your dads fist. He threw his arrow in the air, whistled and the glowing arrow went straight through your dads right shoulder, he stumbled backwards and hit the wall behind him, splattering a rose of blood on the wallpaper. He screamed in pain.
Your sister lunged forwards to grab the orb, and so did you. She was faster and she snatched it of the table and bolted to the hole in the wall the door used to be. The man saw her, whistled again and you noticed his fin glow bright red, while the arrow turned and flew right at her. The arrow dove down and sliced her leg, making her fall to the floor, letting go of the orb.
The silver ball rolled over in your direction. It halted between you and the blue man. You stared in his red eyes. Completely shocked. Aiden screamed in pain, while grabbing her wounded leg and bleeding all over herself. You did nothing. Said nothing. He whistled his arrow back in it's holster, walked over to the orb and took it. His smirk was undeniably filthy. Your mind was racing, god let this be over. To your surprise he walked over to the table, pulled out a chair and sat down next to your still unconscious mom. Completely ignoring the cries of your dad and sister. He looked at you, looked back at Aiden, then back to you. "Twins hah. I've only heard of those, never met one."
You could only nod.
"What's your name, hunny?"
"It's (y/n)" you whisper, just now noticing how dry your throat is.
"Well (y/n), i'll be getting out of your way soon, but I'll have to set an example here. You might wanna be somewhere else when that happens." He eyed in the direction where the door used to be.
You didn't move. He tilted his head, looking at you. "I'm telling you to go, girl."
Every fiber of your being wanted to run, but you couldn't.
"What... What happens to them? What are you going to do with my family?" You asked him, your throat hurting from the tears you were holding back. All those years you wished them gone, not dead. You couldn't let him do this.
"No, I won't go. You'll kill 'em."
He raised an eyebrow and licked his lips, thinking. Once again you noticed those strange teeth and how sharp they were up close. This man isn't a man, you thought. He's a warrior. The scars on his head silent witnesses of his wars.
"You got that right." He said eventually. Your brain panicked. No. No.
Then you spoke the words that would seal your faith before even thinking them.
"Kill me instead. My life for theirs."
A tear rolled down your cheek, but you had no intention of backing out. You always knew you've had enough. You never realised untill now you've had enough a long time ago. It's time to blow out that blue flame. Time to let go. You never felt so tired in your life. You wanted it to be over.
The blue stranger stared in your eyes, searching for lies and deceit. You stared back into his red eyes, they seemed to glow slightly, you found them beautiful, mesmerizing.
Eventually he stood up and he reached out his hand. "Deal." Confused you reached for his hand to shake it. Instead he grabbed your hand, pulled you up and flung you over one shoulder. He patted his pocket to make sure the orb was in there and looked around the room. Dad was passed out in the corner and sis was still hissing obscenities while lying in a pool of her own blood. You didn't see, as you fainted the moment he grabbed your hand. There was no goodbey.