Bigger and badder.

Yondu walked into a random bar in Nowhere, looking for troubles. He and his ravagers just scored big and he had allot of units, burning a hole in his pocket. It didn't went down smoothly, the big bleeding cut on the side of his head proof of that. But to hell with it, what's one more scar. In the end, they won and stole as much they could carry.
He didn't take the time to take care of the wound. He just wanted to get wasted. Kraglin walked next to him, also bleeding out of a cut on his cheek but grinning like a maniac.
"We sure got em good, Cap." He said, while he looked at Yondu. Yondu smiled his crooked smile back at his first mate. "You got that right, Krags. First round's on me!"
All the ravagers were there, celebrating their good fortune. They drank and talked, while grabbing the waitresses and other, more willing female company. They told each other stories about their best kills of tonight and laughed at the expense of those they robbed.
Yondu saw all of them party and felt good. It was only recently he felt anything at all again. The Terran girl that left him two years ago, really fucked him up. But besides Kraglin, nobody would ever know that. If anything he was more ruthless now than ever before. Yondu was on top of his game. The more bloodshed, the more violence, the better.
He burried all the pain she caused, all those confusing 'feelings' deep inside himself, in an indestructible, airtight little box and threw away the damn key. It felt good to not give a fuck.
His red eyes wandered the establishment, looking for a woman that peeked his interest. There was a redhead, with pretty light purple skin, standing by the bar all by herself, very unsuccessfully trying to order a drink. He eyed her up and down. She was very beautiful, but also small and frail looking. Perfect, he thought, he was in the mood to ruin a beauty for the next guy.

He left his drink on the table and walked up to the bar. Instead of sliding up next to her he went and stood behind her, placing his arms on either side of her onto the bar. She was visibly surprised, looking over her shoulder who's arms trapped her against the bar. He smiled his most friendly smile and she relaxed a bit.
"Hello, darling. Having troubles ordering a drink?" He asked her.
"Uhm yes, a little bit... S...sir." she stammered, her face turning a lovely shade of red.
"Lemme help ya, little lady." He told her, while he nodded to the bartender, who knew better than to let Yondu waiting.
She ordered her sweet, girly drink and started to search her little purse for units.
"Put that away, sweetheart."Yondu said. "That's on me."
"Uhm ok, well thank you, uhm..." She said quietly.
"The name's Yondu." He said to her, so close that his nose brushed her right ear. He inhaled her scent. She smelled of roses and vanilla.
Yondu leaned into her some more. She didn't seem to mind, in fact, tilted her head to the left a bit, letting him get even closer.
"What's a woman like you doing in a place like this?" He spoke, with a deep, husky voice. She shivered when his lips touched her neck softly.
Yondu kissed her neck, while his right hand left the bar and found its way to her waist. She sighed softly. His other hand slid around her body, resting on her stomach.
"I'm... I'm here for this big reveal of some sort." She said absentmindedly, obviously enjoying his big strong arms around her. Yondu grunted, the hand on her stomach sliding down slowly, over her thigh, teasingly avoiding her sweet spot. "Why don't ya come outside with me for a little while, girl. I've got a big reveal for ya." He smirked.
She turned around, facing him. Her eyes were a pretty pink and she looked flustered. "I... I think I will,... Yondu" She smiled slightly embarrassed.
He let go of her and she took his hand, leading him outside. Kraglin was on the other side of the bar, had watched the whole thing happen from afar. It never stopped to amaze him how Yondu would just managed to get any girl he wanted. He and Yondu shared a wickedly dirty grin as his captain and his conquest walked by, into the hot night outside.
Once outside they walked into a dimly lit alleyway. When the light and noise from the bar seemed far enough away, he stopped and pulled her closer, not letting go of her hand. He towered over her, and she nervously smiled.
"I uhm... I don't normally do this."

Yondu grinned, tilted his head and let his tongue slide over his sharp incisors.
"That's alright, babygirl. I'll take charge. That's what I do." He grabbed her neck and pushed her into the wall of the building next to them. She gasped as she bumped into the bricks. He could tell she was inexperienced and a little bit scared. Yondu liked that. He liked being feared, even by the women he was about to ravage.
He stepped closer to her and got as close as he could without kissing her. She needingly whimpered, standing on the top of her toes to be able to kiss him. He didn't let her, instead he gently turned her head away from him, exposing the delicate skin of her neck and shoulder. He kissed her neck, trailing down and enjoyed hearing her desperate plea for a kiss.
"Kisses are for good girls, darling." He teased. "You'll have to earn those."
She moaned as his hands wrapped around her body, following her soft curves up and down. He pulled down the strap of her dress over one shoulder. The dress slid down far enough to reveal her bare breast. He took full advantage of this by teasingly licking her nipple. She moaned loudly. Next to them was a broken generator, Yondu lifted her of the ground on the machine. Now their faces were on the same level. Her eyes were big and full of desire. Without breaking eye contact, he very slowly slid her dress up, over her knees, over her thighs, untill he was able to stand between her legs, pulling her into him. She put her arms around his neck and he finally kissed her. Her lips were soft and she tasted strawberry sweet. His hands wandered again, one of them creeping between her legs. She didn't wear any underwear so he had no troubles finding her already wet pussy. He kissed her again, sucking her tongue while he pushed one finger inside her. She gasped and quivered in his hot embrace. Slowly he moved in and out of her slit, making her moan loudly. Her hands were still around his neck and her nails dug into his skin. Yondu knew how to make a girl squirm. He kept going untill she was begging him to fuck her. He stopped pleasuring her for a moment, still kissing her, while he opened his zipper and freed his hard cock from his pants. She leaned back on the generator, propping herself up on her elbows. "Come here, you." She said with allot more confidence then before. He was more then happy to listen. He grabbed her hips and with one smooth thrust he was inside of her. She sat up straighter to kiss him again, but he wouldn't let her. He kissed her neck and licked her ear. Holding her little waist firm in place so he could thrust deep into her throbbing cunt. She breathed heavily, almost unable to catch her breath. He grabbed her hair and pulled back her head roughly. This she didn't seem to like as much. She recoiled in pain but he didn't let go. "Yondu, no..." She pulled on his arm, trying to get him to let go of her hair. He only grabbed her tighter. All while never stopping slamming into her. The girl was struggling beneath him, trying to push him away from her, but he was much stronger. She started whimpering, so he put one of his big hands over her mouth. There was no way out of his lustfull embrace and she knew she had made a mistake right then and there. Yondu growled, an animalistic sound that frightened her even more. He pulled her head back even further and suddenly bit her. His sharp teeth sinking in the soft skin of her neck. She tried to scream, but the sound was barely noticeable under his hand. She could feel his big dick deep inside of her, hard and hot in her pussy. Despite her regrets her body still reacted to his touch. She felt dangerously close to orgasming, eventho she didn't want to. One last time she tried to push him away from her, but he just let her scratch and beat him, not even flinching for a second. His pace fastened, and he moved the hand over her mouth to her throat, shoking her just enough to stop her from screaming. Suddenly he felt her twitching, her eyes rolled back in her head and she arched her back, a devastating orgasm rolling over her as a wave. He felt her pussy tighten around his cock and with a final deep thrust he grunted, filling her up with his hot cum. She laid beneath him, struggling no more. He let go of her and stepped back, putting away his weapon of choice and witnessing the damage he did. Her hair was a mess, her make up smudged by her tears and the bitemark in her neck was bleeding. Her dress was dirty and one of the straps was broken. He looked at her and flashed his sharp teeth. "Got more then you bargained for, darling?" She looked up, with big tearfull eyes, but she didn't say anything. He felt no remorse whatsoever. That part of him was neatly tucked away in the little box, and he planned to never let that out again. He walked back to the bar he came from to drink with his crew.
They stayed untill morning, drinking and brawling.