Breaking glass

Yondu's mind was a whirlpool of thoughts. His instincts shut down. The crowd around him was loudly cheering, but for him the room was quiet. His mind trapped in his body, unable to move. His eyes seeing every detail. The little air bubbles trapped in (j/n)s hair, her clothes flowing around her small frail body. She looked like an angel, floating in a void.

He stood frozen untill someone ran past him, a warriors roar filling the air. It was Kraglin, who went looking for his captain right after he woke up, only to find this horrific scene.
Kraglin charged at the glass box and slammed his fists against it. The glass crackled a little on the outside, but it was inches thick and he wouldn't make it in time. It was enough tho, enough to snap Yondu out of his slow motion nightmare. He whistled his arrow out of his belt, and steered it to the glass box at an enormous speed. It  narrowly flew past Kraglin, who put a step back. The arrow pierced the glass and it cracked up like lightning bolts in the sky before bursting all together. The brew inside spilled in a toxic wave that swept Kraglin of his feet. Yondu charged forward to catch you out of that wave. He stretched his arms and scooped you out of the spilling chemicals. You were unconscious, your body limp in his arms like a wet ragdoll.
The crowd was not pleased with the two ravagers ruining their morbid spectacle. They started booing and the people nearest closed in on them, surrounding them.
Kraglin was back on his feet and grabbed his big gun from its holster in the blink of an eye. He pointed the barrel to the person closest to him, a mean looking big fellow.
"One step closer and you'll be Orloni chow." He growled at the big man, who started to back away instantly.
Kraglin and Yondu looked at each other briefly, a slight nod from Yondu was all Kraglin needed. He started walking through the crowd, aiming his gun at the people around him, while Yondu followed him, still carrying you in his arms. The crowd reluctantly made room for them to pass, hissing and cursing at them.
They were almost by the door leading outside, when someone grabbed at your legs, yelling to 'put the girl in next to her sister where she belongs'.
Yondu pushed the creature back and whistled his arrow next to him, floating over his shoulder. The crowd backed down, significantly quieter then before. Yondu saw some familiar faces in the crowd. Other awoken ravagers closing in on them, pushing away anyone that tried anything. They were ready to fight if necessary.
There was a loud voice behind them.
"Ravager!"
It was Tivan, standing on the edge of the stage. Yondu quickly handed you over to Kraglin. "Get her out of here now!" Kraglin took you in his arms, shot a pleading 'don't take to long' look at his captain and started making his way outside, surrounded by a circle of ravagers menacingly growling at the tumultuous crowd.
Yondu turned around slowly, the arrow following his lead.
He stared at Tivan, cocking his head but staying quiet. The crowd was pleased with this new show they were getting. Excited whispers fluttering through the mass.
Tivan jumped of the stage, and the people made way. He slowly stepped closer, still his theatrical old self.
"Ravager!" He repeated.
"Ravager dogs! Biting the hand that feeds them."
Tivan stood in front of Yondu now, a sly smile on his lips.
"Udonta. I thought you were smarter than your dogs."
Yondu slid his tongue over his pointy canines. His red eyes warning Tivan to weigh his words carefully.
Tivan continued his monologue, addressing the crowd.
"Here stands the cruelest ravager of all, known far and wide for his evildoing!" He said, while basking in the sea of attention. Yondu leaned back, looking at Tivan. He kept quiet. "And now this blue beast wants to take what's mine! What's yours!!!" He gested at the crowd, that exploded in a heated growling. Yondu knew he needed to get out of there. The mob wanted his head.
He moved his hand over the pocket of his jacket, secretly searching for anything useful. He felt the packaged lumps of meat... And an orb...
The orb with the infinity stone inside of it. He snuck his hand in his pocket, still looking at Tivan and closed his hand around it.
"Don't let Tivan fool ya." He spoke loudly so the whole room would hear.
"He doesn't care about any of ya, he only cares about his things, his stuff."
He grabbed the orb out of his pocket and held it up high.
"He cares about this."
The crowd went silent, all suddenly anxious to get their hands on the orb. All that power. The stone was known to all, and wanted by all. Not many of them realised it would destroy them in seconds.
Yondu knew this. Someone doing something stupid was exactly what he needed right now.
"Come and git it!" He growled before throwing the orb in the air, slightly towards Tivan. The crowd exploded into a rowdy mass, an ocean of elbows, teeth and scratching nails, all directed towards getting the orb.
Yondu turned around and started making his way to the exit, pushing, punching and pulling. He was almost there.
Tivan scanned the crowd, fearful of the mayham enfolding in front of him. Suddenly he caught a glimp of the orb, in some claws, already turning open and he took cover, draping his cape over his face in one, smooth motion, right as Yondu reached the doors and bolted out of the building.
The explosion was like a supernova, bright purple light seen light-years away. It was as beautiful as it was devestating.
Almost nobody present in the building survived...