sliced and diced.

You slipped further and further into the dark embrace of unconsciousness, welcoming it. The tunes of 'come a little bit closer's sounded in slowmotion and your vision blurred.
You felt being touched, but from far away. Then you heard a soft thud.
All of a sudden the weight was of your body, you could breathe freely again. Your hands, the wrists painfully bruised, were let go. You tried to move, turn your head to see what was happening. Where did Taserface go? Out of the corner of your eye, you saw a flash of red, and you heard a faint whistle. The cotton ball around you was slowly disolving. Bringing back your senses. A heavy boot stepped next to your head, a blur of royal blue came down and two strong arms picked you up. You tried to talk. "Yondu..." You managed to whisper.
Your eyes focussed a bit and you saw his concerned face while he carried you through the control center.
"Don't talk, kitten." He said. You heard a growl on the floor behind you. A roaring scream. "Yonduuu!!!"
Every muscle in your body tensed, and you struggled to be put down but Yondu held you tight, shushing you.
"Shhh don't worry, it's fine, you're fine." You looked up at him, terrified. "Taserface." Tears of fear rolled down your cheeks.
Yondu looked at you, while carrying you out of the room, through the hallway. His face written with concern and rage. "Oh don't worry about Taserface, kitten." He growled. "When I'm done with him he's gonna wish he's never been born." When he carried you out of the room, you caught a glimpse over his shoulder. Taserface was pinned to the floor by Yondu's arrow. The arrow went straight through his left hand and was stuck to the floor.
Yondu held you, carried you to your room and put you down on his bed. He sat next to you on the floor, carefully checking out your bloody neck, shoulders and bruised wrists.
Your ankle was swollen, the skin in your neck scratched and raw. Your shirt was no more then a rag hanging around your upper body, but your bra somehow survived and kept in place.
"Yondu, why did you come back?" You whispered. You put your hand up against his cheek, feeling his scruffy beard against your fingers. He took your hand but didn't look at you.
"Oh you know, forgot some stuff." He spoke. His eyes were avoiding yours.
You sat up straight, your back against the wall. The booze made you brave. You leaned into Yondu, closer to him then ever before. He didn't back away. Slowly you came closer untill your lips almost touched.
"Whatya doing, girl." He said hoarsely. You didn't answer. Instead you let your lips touch his, softly. For a moment you thought he was gonna kiss you back, but instead you felt his hand on your shoulder as he pressed you back against the wall. You looked at him, confused.
"(y/n), you're drunk." He sighed. "Get some sleep." He wanted to get up, but you put your arms around his neck, pulling him close once more. "So what, Yondu, ...I want this, ...I need this."
He bit his lip and tilted his head. Silent for a moment. Then he took your hands and freed himself from your embrace. "You don't know what you're asking for, kitten. Go sleep it off. I'll see you in the morning." He stood up and started walking to the door. You felt embarrassed and angry and you lashed out. "Fine, go back to your dirty hookers who don't give a rats ass about you, Yondu!"
He paused, looked over his shoulder to you and gave you a sad smile, before he opened the door and left, leaving you feeling like the biggest idiot in the galaxy. You punched the blankets next to you, the pain in your wrists flaring up again. That night, you cried yourself to sleep.

Yondu stepped into the corridor and closed the door behind him. He leaned against the door for a moment, processing what just happened. Normally he wouldn't doubt for a second if a woman wanted a piece of him. But this was different, he enjoyed her company and wanted to keep her around for another while. If he did this, she would sober up by morning and hate his guts. What a mess.
"Should've left her on Terra." He mutters and starts walking.

A few minutes later he enters the control room. Taserface is still pinned to the floor. He tried to pull out the arrow but didn't succeed. If anything he made the hole in his hand bigger and there's a significant puddle of almost black looking blood on the floor. When he sees Yondu come in he starts yelling.
"Yondu! You better free me right now! The girl practically begged for it. I know she's your toy, but I wanted to have a taste. You were off to the lovebots anyways, I thought you were done with her!"
Yondu listened to him yap while he stepped closer. Taserface kept going.
"You never had a problem sharing your sloppy seconds before!"
Yondu now stood next to Taserface and whistled his arrow back in his belt. This caused the hole in Taserface's hand to rip open for a third time and fresh blood trickled down his hand. He grunted, not wanting to show any more weakness and got up his feet.
Yondu stood in front of him, eyes filled with rage.
"She ain't my toy, you ugly fuck. And I was out for ravager business, not them hookerbots." Yondu growled, pulling up his lip, flashing his shark teeth in a threatening manner.
"She's making you soft, Yondu! You should just shoved her out of the airlock and be done with it!" Yondu smiled menacingly at Taserface, he let his tongue run over his teeth.
"Oh really? Let's just see how soft I'm getting, boy!" Immediately Yondu grabbed Taserface by his collar and punched him in the face. Taserface stumbled back, almost falling. He managed to stay standing but had a bewildered look on his face. "Yondu, she's just a prize, I'm a goddamn ravager! You don't wanna do this!"
Yondu looked him dead in the eye. "Oh, I'm doing it, and I'm gonna enjoy it too." He said, right before he whistled sharply, sending the arrow out of his belt. It flew at Taserface, who tried to avoid it, but he was to big and to slow. The arrow sliced the back of his legs, making him fall on his knees. He screamed in pain. Yondu kept going, whistling a fast tune. The arrow flew fast, in circles, passing through Taserface with every turn. First he shot through his legs a few times, ripping into flesh and even scratching bone. Then the arrow targeted his hands, pulling them to shreds. Taserface's screams grew louder and more desperate. His hands became nothing more then bloody, raw stumps with a few pieces of finger still dangling on them.
Yondu didn't quit, he wouldn't admit this to you, but he really enjoyed hearing Taserface scream. He never liked the guy and he wasn't a loyal ravager, not like Kraglin.
He kept whistling, kept sending the arrow through Taserface's body. It passed through his shoulders, his chest and neck, spraying blood out of every hole it made. Taserface couldn't scream anymore, the arrow had ripped out his vocal cords, he only made a raw, gurgling sound, grabbing his throat with his bloody stumps. Next it made another turn, flew into his back and came out the soft flesh of his belly, pulling with it a string of blood and guts. Taserface collapsed on the floor, the puddle of blood beneath him grew larger with every second. His eyes glazed over as his heart gave up. Yondu whistled his arrow back, and caught it in his hand. He wiped it on his sleeve and put it back into his belt. For a few minutes he stood there, enjoying the rush of his kill. He looked over what he had done and couldn't help a smirk. This was the reason he couldn't let you kiss him. He was made for killing, not love. Never love.

You woke up a few hours later when Yondu came in the room. You pretended to sleep still, opening one eye to peak through your eyelashes. He took of his coat and walked to his bed. You saw him hesitate. Was he deciding if he should kick you out of his pile? What a jerk, you thought. But he didn't wake you. Instead he stepped over you, carefull, and laid down behind you. You hoped he would wrap his arm around you, but it didn't happen. You moaned and stretched, like you were still sleeping, and you turned over, snuggling up to Yondu's warm body. You were still mad at him, but you also needed a hug. And you refused to ask for one.
Yondu surprised you by not turning away and putting his arm around you, stroking your hair for a while, laying in the dark. It gave you goosebumps. After a few minutes he fell asleep and started snoring lightly. You followed soon after.