Rough love.

You woke up with a headache. A big one. A reminder of the night before. A night you would rather forget. Not just about what happened with Taserface, but also the part where you practically threw yourself at Yondu and he turned you down. Your ego was hurt so much more then your body. What a fool you've made out of yourself. You lifted your head, looked over your shoulder and found Yondu still next to you, sound asleep. You watched him for a moment, his beautiful blue skin, the curve of his nose and his complicated web of scars. You sighed and put your head down again. This man would never be interested in a weak, foolish girl from Earth. He wants strong warrior women.
Yondu stirred in his sleep, turning on his side and laying his arm over you. You laid still, unsure what to do and definitely not hating the feeling of his warm hand on your waist. The shirt Taserface had ripped to shreds hung around your neck like a scarf. You just wore a bra and pants.
Yondu's hand suddenly squeezed your hips softly, his fingers pressing little dents in your skin and he grunted in his sleep. Shit, you thought. He must be dreaming of those warrior women. You should wake him up and burst his bubble...but you didn't. You let his hand move down over your body, over your hips onto your thighs. You leaned backwards into him and felt his hot breath in your neck. Yondu groaned loud, not really waking up. Still sleep drunk he grabbed you tight and pulled you close. You shivered under his touch and bit your lip trying not to make a noise.
Then there was a loud bang on the door and Yondu woke up out of his dream state, pulling his hands away from you.
"Whatthehell..." He grumbled. You turned on your back, facing him. "Morning, ya blue idiot." You said, trying really hard not to sound flustered.
"Idiot? Girl, it's too early for joking around."
There was a second bang on the door.
You crawled out of his pile, ran to the bathroom and closed the door behind you. You leaned against the cold metal with your forehead.
All of a sudden you heard a third bang and Kraglin's angry voice on the other side.
"Yondu!"
Yondu got up and went to open the door.
"What's a matter, Krags?" He asked him grumpily.
"Did you kill Taserface?!?" Kraglin asked while he stepped in the room.
Yondu looked at him, scratching the back of his neck. "Yeah I did. He had it comin'." He said without any remorse. You took a deep breath, so Taserface was dead. A heavy weight seemed to drop of your shoulders.
"I don't care even if he just farted in your direction." Kraglin said. "But did you really have so make SUCH a mess of 'em?!?!?"
Yondu chuckled before answering. "No, I guess not. I was having too much fun."
You stood on the other side of the door, listening. You were relieved that monster of a man was dead, but you didn't know how you felt about killing him being 'fun'. You needed to think. A shower would be perfect to do so. After running the tap, you undressed and stepped into the steaming hot water, washing away the blood and filth from the night before, clearing your head.
Meanwhile Kraglin and Yondu sat next to each other. They could hear the shower come on. Kraglin looked at the bathroom door. Then he looked back at Yondu.
"So you guys been fuckin'?" He blatantly asked. Yondu wasn't surprised, ravagers didn't tiptoe around stuff like this.
"Nah Kraglin, she's a small Terran girl, I might break her."
Kraglin raised his brow. "Can't remember that has stopped you before." He grinned. Yondu flicked his ear. "Shaddap, kraglin." For a moment they fell quiet.
Kraglin looked at his captain, curiously. "You... You like her?" He asked. Yondu scoffed. "No!... I just...I..." He saw Kraglin didn't bought it and sighed. "Yeh... I think I do."
Kraglin nodded. "Thought so."
Yondu pointed his finger at him. "Well, you better keep your mouth shut! Now let's go. We got some asshole to scrub of the floor."
They stood up and left.

You stood in the shower, thinking what to do next. You didn't want to stay on the ship with a man you wanted, but couldn't have, between a dozen more ravagers that might try to kill you the moment Yondu lost his interest. But you didn't want to go back to your family either. Kraglin had told you stories about other places on your lunch dates. You remembered one of those sounding beautiful and interesting. A safe haven for all kinds of species. Xandar.
You would have to convince Yondu to leave you there tho. Would he do that, you wondered. Technically you owned him your life,... twice now. You had nothing to give him in return.
You turned of the shower and put a towel around you, stepping in front of the foggy mirror. With the palm of your hand you wiped over it's surface, so you could see your reflection. Your neck was scratched and bruised, blue and purple spots where Taserface's fingers had dug into your neck. Your wrists too. It didn't look pretty, but at least it almost didn't hurt anymore. Your ankle felt a bit sore, but you could walk on it with ease, luckily. You got dressed, but didn't have a new shirt. You went into the other room to ask Yondu, but found it empty. No way you could leave the room half naked, not with all those ravagers back on the ship. You looked around the room and saw only the piles of blankets. Those would have to do. You took one and wrapped it around your upper body and walked to the door. Carefully you opened it and poked out your head to check the hallway. It was empty. Holding your blanket tightly wrapped around your body, you started walking to the control room. When you reached out your hand to open the door it swung open and Yondu bumped into you, almost knocking you over. He was sweating and had streaks of blood over his face, arms and hands.
"Wow there, kitten. You better stay out of this room for a few more hours, it ain't pretty." He chuckled.
You looked him up and down, furrowing your brow. "Whatthe...is that... Taserface?" You stammered, pointing at all the bloodstains on him. His blue skin made the blood look a deep shade of purple.
"It was." He confirmed, while turning you and softly pushing you in the direction you came. "But..." You started. "No buts, (y/n). Back to the room."
"But Yondu, I need a shirt."
He didn't slow down and kept guiding you through the corridor.
"I'll bring one when I'm done, shouldn't take no more then an hour."
Then he opened the door for you and pushed you in the room before closing the door behind you. You spend the next hour lying in your warm nest of blankets, thinking about what to say when he came back.