lls Episode 12(SPOILERS AHEAD)

So here we are at ep 12... I can't believe we have almost reached the end. Any way let's start with how much they have grown. All the nine girls from nobodies to somebodies. From zero to one. All of them have grown right before our eyes. This is going to be hard for me once they leave. In fact all of us.

Lets ditch the sad stuff and come to the episode. Dia is not scared of getting lost in a crowded place with a confusing map. We see Lilly and Yocchan happily getting along and lets not forget this

 We see Lilly and Yocchan happily getting along and lets not forget this

And what's a Bukaron? Someone please tell me if you know.

The shrine visit made me remember μ's way too much. And then enter Saint Snow. Its really sweet of them to come and support Aqours. Who is the third little demon of Yohane cause 1st is Riko, 2nd is most likely Hanamaru and 4th is Ruby?

The question Sarah asks Chika was pretty good. Why are Aqours participating in Love Live. I mean at first I thought it was only to immortalise the name of the school but not only was that correct it was also for selfish reasons.

The pillow fight took me back to μ's time. I really want to see a match between Umi, Kanan, Mari and Dia to find out who is better at pillow fights.

I like the fact that when the second years were talking about Otonokizaka it was not about μ's but it was because of Riko's past over there. I was kind of waiting for Maki to barge in and say hey that's my seat.

 I was kind of waiting for Maki to barge in and say hey that's my seat

Not only that we see the closeness between the third years. Its gonna be hard to see them separate. Also seeing Hanamaru and Ruby ready to support Yoshiko even after moving to the new school makes me happy. Really happy.

Now let's stop for a moment and talk about the song. Man, its so good. I am struggling to figure out which is better Awaken the power or this one.

Now we've got one episode left. I still can't believe its over so soon. It's a good journey though. Emotional at times but really good. I really need a movie. If I don't get one I shall FedEx myself to the main building of Sunrise studios and beg them to give us a movie(I know I can't ship myself over there but if I could I would do it). They deserve it.

I forgot to mention that this scene is just totally relatable.