Wtf KLab

So if you've been playing SIF on the Worldwide server you would know that the lunar new year campaign is going on. For all 9 days we get love gems. Which is pretty cool. But now I've got my doubts now. What is KLab doing? I'm not in a position to tell this but for as long as I've played(which is 1 year) I've never seen this happen before. Usually there would be friend points or Gs or the support member thing in between the love gems. The same campaign is going on in the JP server like how any other campaign goes, but why does the worldwide server get this? I not complaining but its weird for KLab to do something like this.

The next thing I found was super shocking-

I usually play the event during event's duration but this

I usually play the event during event's duration but this... I mean when did KLab become so generous? Exp x10, is so huge. By playing and expert song you get 83 exp in normal circumstances but if you play those particular songs in the b-sides you get 830 exp which is huge! You could level up by playing just a few times!

What I'm trying to say is that something clearly is wrong with KLab. The reason... well I'm not so sure yet. But there's something fishy going on. Maybe their just trying to gain new players? But what I find slightly unfair is that for players who have just started playing the game or of lower levels can easily level up to much higher level in a matter of minutes while the people who have been playing for many month or years had to work their butts of to reach the level they've reached. But seriously something is wrong with KLab when it comes to the worldwide server.