My PJO/HoO headcannon for Aqours

Chika: Daughter of Zeus. Chika and You entered camp at the same time. They were found by the µ's 2nd year trio at a sea shore. She looks up to Honoka who trains her regularly(surprising Umi). After training they go to eat mikan and bread respectively sitting on Zeus's fist. You occasionally joins them as well, mostly to spend time with Chika who used to spend time with her till she was inspired by those great demigods whose pictures are hung across the walls of the cabin and the time she spent with You decreased even more after Riko entered camp. She's a great friend to Riko and extremely protective of her just like she is for You.

Riko: Daughter of apollo. She was found by Maki after a terrible incident related to pianos and monsters sabotaging her performance. She was scared by that incident and couldn't touch the piano since that incident without mentally breaking down. Maki checks on her every now and then when she wasn't busy in the infirmary or with anything else. Chika, who found her once crying in the forest, befriended her but in the process ended up earning jealous glares from You. It hurts Riko even more and she feels like she's coming in the way tho Chika says she isn't. She wants to prove to herself that she isn't useless tho her mind says she is.

You: Daughter of Poseidon. China's best friend. She was extremely popular in camp. People asked her to hang out with her and she did but no matter what she always spent time with Chika, let it be during training with Honoka and Umi or just goofing around. She'd also hang out with Kanan as well whenever she went to Camp Jupiter or if Kanan came to CHB. They'd have water fights in the lake. Tho that changed once Riko came(she still hung out with Kanan btw) . Chika began spending most of her time with Riko and You felt lonely. She hated it. You liked Riko but she did not like that fact that she captivated all of Chika's attention. She doesn't know what to do to bring things back to how it was before.

Kanan: Daughter of Neptune. It was uncommon to see a daughter of Poseidon and seeing a daughter was even more rare. She was extremely protective of Mari and Dia and if anything were to happen to them she'd make them pay. She was extremely popular just like You but mostly hung out with Dia making she didn't overwork herself and Mari to make sure she didn't do anything reckless. Venus however had plans for her love life and there you have it Kanan's life seemed to go down hill from there.

Mari: Daughter of Abundantia. Abundantia is the goddess of abundance and prosperity. The daughter of a minor goddess but she plays an important role in the lives of other demigods. Mari, though having wild ways of doing things but she means well. Her habit of meddling with other people's problems helps them to bring them happiness and stability… at least for some time. It applies to her life as well, except for the fact the Venus was interested in playing games with her love life.

Dia: Daughter of Bellona. The perfect child. The perfect heir of the clan. She didn't have much of a normal childhood. She was preparing herself for every situation, excluding emotional ones. She wished to become praetor(hopefully beside Eli) ever since she got a fist bump and a wink from Eli. She's very protective of her sister and if anyone were to say anything against Ruby she'll make them pay dearly.

Ruby: Daughter of Iris. It was a surprise when she was claimed. The Kurosawas were always descendants of Bellona and this was a huge blow on the reputation of the family. Her family didn't like her much but Dia was always there to protect her from their mean comments(tho Ruby could hear them and it made her feel bad). She was always compared to her sister, the daughter of a powerful war goddess, and this made things worse for her. She, who wasn't strong in the art of warfare, was always compared to her. It wasn't just that, she was compared to her in every aspect. She never really had friends, just Dia's who would occasionally check on her. Out of frustration, one day, at CHB, she let out a rainbow shockwave and accidentally teleported to the forest. Hanayo who understood her situation approached her and befriended her. Rin also began hanging out with them. After one particular prank played on the athena cabin Rin introduced Ruby to Hanamaru. They became fast friends. Soon even Yoshiko joined their tiny group. One day Ruby had entered the Hades cabin and found it to dark and decorated it with rainbows(Yoshiko liked it tho she didn't admit it). Mari called her rainbow shockwave the gay wave and Dia hates the nickname.

Hanamaru: Daughter of Athena. She gave it justice as she possessed high amounts of wisdom and read many books about a variety of subjects making her well versed any many things. Her cluelessness of tech made it easy for her to stay off the radar of monsters for a long time till she hit 15 when her scent become stronger. She had to run away from home till she was found by Dia and brought her to Camp Jupiter. Due to the exchange program once she stepped foot into CHB she was claimed. She may not have strength but she did have brains becoming one of the heads making defensive plans when monsters attacked any camp.

Yoshiko: Daughter of Hades. It wasn’t much of a surprise. Being alone for most of your life and being chased by monsters for most of it wasn’t easy. When you had bad luck no matter what and accidently killed the plants in the vicinity of you when you freaked out or felt any strong emotion, yep that's’ what she did. She could raise spirits from the dead(using the power of Mcdonalds when it came to powerful ones) from she could remember(she has a dark secret related to it as well). She has a pet hellhound. She was isolated for most of the time in camp except for the occasional visits of Nozomi and once Hanamaru came to camp and befriended Ruby. People need to drag her away from video game consoles and electronics as her scent is already strong from a young age and this doesn’t help.