fifteen

— us

a smile made it's way onto hyunjin's lips as he stared at minseo's back, she was fixing their things because today was the day that he'll be out of the hospital, he just stayed there for about two days since his wounds were already healing. minseo didn't attend school within those days because she wanted to stay by his side, she wanted to take care of him.

hyunjin stood up from the hospital bed and back hugged her. minseo flinched when she felt someone wrapping their arms around her waist, the older boy nuzzled his face on the crook of her neck as he breathed in her scent.

"what's your perfume?"

"hyunjin! stop being a creep." hyunjin laughed at her words and made her face him. he carressed her cheek gently as he smiled at her, with flush cheeks and parted lips, minseo looked away. she can't help but get flustered everytime they're that close. her heart was beating rapidly on her chest and she can feel the tickling sensation on her stomach once again.

"what are we, hyunjin?" he chuckled as he pulled her to his embrace. ever since minseo admitted that she love him too, he was extra clingy, he would suddenly pull her into a hug or simply pinch her cheeks. she was too irresistable and hyunjin was just so happy because the girl he was head over heels for, love him back. she, the one who made him feel how beautiful and painful love is.

"you'll know soon." he winked at her and took the bag from behind her. he checked the room one more time before making his way towards the door, minseo following him from behind.

the others wanted to stay reasoning that they too wanted to 'take care' of him, well, it was true but hyunjin knew that they just wanted to escape school even for just two days but the boy pushed them away because he wanted to have minseo all for himself in which the other guys groaned because he was being cringy.

he silently laughed at the memory and held minseo's left hand. together, they exited the premises of the hospital but they didn't went straight at home. hyunjin still has something to do.

there were no patients in her clinic today, the sign hanging by the door says "closed" but he knew that his mom was there. she would spend her time studying different kinds of medicines and memorizing the name of the others she still doesn't know. and of course, to get her mind off of her problem at her house.

minseo gave him a reassuring smile and gave his hand a squeeze.

"you can do it." he nodded at her before averting his gaze to the door. he breathed deeply as his hand made contact with the door knob, twisting it, a creak can be heard when he entered. at the sound of the door opening, hyejin put down her pen and looked at the one who entered.

minseo bowed slightly at her but her feet stayed glued on the ground. hyunjin walked towards his mom who has her lips parted and her eyes wide due to shock.

"mom." his voice held gentleness as he said that word. he bit his lip as he looked down at the ground. "why didn't you come visit me at the hospital?" the doctor smiled lightly at her son and motioned for him to sit down.

"i did." confusion was evident on his face. "i was there but i only entered your room when you were still asleep. i was thinking that maybe you didn't wanna see me." her smile was slowly fading from her lips when she said that.

"i stayed outside within the days you were at the hospital, minseo only let me go home earlier because she said that i needed to rest." hyejin glanced at the girl who was now seated at a chair while watching the people walking by outside through the glass window.