1

If I had the guts to do it, I would.

I want to...

All the feelings are there but I just can't.

"No.." I said lowly.

"What?" He asked confused.

"Tyree I can't do this.." I said pushing him back.

"And why not? You scared about your friends and Fiona finding out about us? Well I don't give a damn and neither should you Dasia." He said raising his voice.

"Shhh! Yes! I don't want my friends to find out, but baby-"

"No Dasia! I'm tired of this shit. I've been sneaking with you for over 6 damn months now and I can't continue with this shit. You love me right?"

"Baby Yes I-"

"So fucking act like it! You shouldn't give a damn about what you're friends think or anybody else." He yelled.

"I don't care about-"

"Oh but you do! Nigga you just fucking said it!" He threw his hands up. "Reality check, they not yo damn friends if you tell them about us and they judge you for it." He said.

He's definitely right.

"I'm done man..." he shook his head. Obviously he's pissed but you can tell he's hurt and that's what I didn't want to do to him.

He started to walk out the door, "Tyree.." he turned and looked me straight in the eyes. "I love you.." He chuckled, "Yea whatever," and walked out.

I let out a sigh. That really just broke my heart.

Him or my ego?

____________________________

7 Months Earlier

"Dasia!" My best friend and jumped her heavy ass on me.

"Nigga you know damn well I got a bad back!" I laughed pushing her off me.

"Shit let me know who you be fucking with cause they must be doing a good job." She clapped her hands.

"Get the fuck!" We both laughed.

It was the first day of school and I am now considered a Senior. I should be a junior but we won't go into that.

My best friend is the most annoying yet the finest person in this school. I've always had a crush on her but I never really wanted to pursue anything because she'll probably think it's weird.

"Fiona!" I yelled. She hates it when I call her by her government.

She turned around punching me in my shoulder, "bitch don't you ever!" She warned.

I laughed making faces at her the whole time we started to walk to get our schedules.

"I fucking hate you.." She huffed.

"Awwwe you know you love me FiFi.." I began trying to kiss her cheek. She eventually fought me off but she knows she love me.

We got our schedules and literally we have no class periods together.

"Thats some bullshit!" FiFi threw her schedule on the floor. I pouted.