12

Do not hate me😭 It's been 3 years! Y'all been real faithful! I can't appreciate y'all enough for still showing love! This book I will be continuously writing as well as others and a new book dropping! I hope the come back is a real one😩 Enjoy!

*cuss me out in your head but don't push it in my comments, keep it cute🤣 Love y'all💗🫶🏾🤞🏾

Quick Chapter 11 Recap....

"Fuck I'm coming!" My body landed against the sheets as I convulsed very hard. "Mmm...mmm" I shook slightly trying to calm down but he started kissing on me again.

"How about that... First nigga to ever give you head and you loved it.." oh so he's a cocky bitch.

"Shut up.." I mumbled rolling over just enough.

He pulled my thigh toward him and caressed my very swollen and sensitive clit. "No no no no stop stop I'm sorry.." I pushed his hand away and he leaned forward giving me a soft kiss.

"You still want me to leave you alone?" He asked pushing my hair out of my face.

"...no." I whispered.

He wrapped his hand around me and gave me another kiss. "Then I'm here until you say leave.."

Chapter 12

I laid in bed in his arms. Today was something. Here I am all boo'd up with a guy. I still can't believe what happened.

"We have to keep us a secret.." I whispered to him playing with the chain on his neck.

"Whatever you want babygirl but you know we can't be a secret forever." He said.

"I know.. I know.." I sighed, "I'm just scared of what people will think of me." I said softly.

He lifted up my face planting a soft kiss. He's very comforting, "fuck them..." he whispered.

"TYREE!" We both jumped out of our skin when we heard Fiona down stairs.

"Shit.. put your clothes on and I'll stall." He said.

I nodded and got up immediately grabbing my clothes and putting them on.

"Yea?!" Tyree threw on his shorts and white tee and rushed out the door.

I hurriedly threw my clothes on and fixed my hair to look... not so fucked up.

"Hey bro, you good?" I heard Fiona say faintly.

"Yea Why?" Tyree responded.

"I been calling you... Kay called me and she's been trying to get ahold of you."

Kay? Who is kay?

I sat here patiently waiting to leave. I would hate for Fiona to know I'm here.

Alone... with her brother.

"Man I'm tired of this bitch for real." Tyree said.

The more they talk the closer they get to the door and my nerves are pinched.

"Tyree at some point you gotta do something about the situation."

"Aint shit to do about it Fi, the bitch been lying on me and ya'll don't see that?"

"Well look the baby is almost here and you gotta take a DNA test or something."

Baby? This nigga has a kid on the way?!