4

"Fuck I'm tired.." I yawned. It's almost 11. One more hour of this bullshit ass job then I can go home.

I checked my phone and seen notifications just racking up on my screen but the ones that stood out the most were some messages from Tyree's number.

Have a great day at work beautiful😘

Another one read:

If you want some food or something in break call me and tell me what you want and I'll bring it.

Luh fat ass

And why was you running from me? Know damn well you like tha kidd😂😏

There were plenty of more. He practically blew my phone up.

"Ooooh who got you cheesing like that?" That nosey ass bitch Keisha asked. I work with her and she stay in people business. She's a stud but she has this name she go by and I'm not calling her that shit. I don't like her like that so It's Keisha.

"Nobody Keisha.." I rolled my eyes.

"It's k-dot! And Ya ass geeking over some bitch In yo phone." She said as she started to clock out.

"If only you knew..." I mumbled.

"Well I'm going home. You work mid shift tomorrow?"

"Nah I'm off until Tuesday." I said clearly annoyed. I show them I'm annoyed so they get the memo and leave me the fuck alone but not Keisha.

"Damn! Why can't Finley ole bitch ass give me some days off." She began to rumble on about how she needs to be rewarded with days off for working so hard. I hear this shit every time I tell her I'm a couple days every other 2 weeks.

"Yea Yea... he needs to see that you're his best employee.. Yada yada and that you have family too. Keisha-"

"K-dot." She cut me off.

"Keisha-" I dragged, "I get it. Now look I'm tired and I'm trying to finish my shift so I can go home. Please leave me the fuck alone and get out." She shook her head looking hurt. She left and walked out the door.

"Baby ass dyke." I mumbled.

It was now time for me to get off and when I say I'm tired? I'm fucking tired. I'm standing outside and it's cold but I don't know how I want to get home. Had I drove my car and not taken a ride from Tyree, my ass could have been on my way back home. But no. I want to be all cute and dick dyke and get a ride from a nigga that clearly wants me.

I can't let that happen.

People would just look at me as a "dick-dyke" and a confused ass lesbian and I'll fuck up my ego and reputation.

"Ugh.." I groaned. I'm tired of thinking about it. It's only been two days so I'm sure hell just leave me alone if I tell him too.

I started to walk home when I notice a car sitting in the parking lot. The store is closed so the parking lot should be empty. I closed up so I should be the only one here.

I wanted to be a little nosey and see who's car it is. Maybe whoever owns it is using it as a park and ride or whatever they call that shit when you park your car somewhere and ride with someone else? Yea that.

I began to walk over to the car and eventually I seen a shadow move around.

Shit someone's in there.

Something could of happened. I can just check on the person then leave.

The car looked pretty familiar though...