2

"Where were you?" Fiona walked up to me handing me a plate of food.

"Awe thanks my g, and I had to use the bathroom and fix myself up a little bit." I scratched my head.

"Oh okay.." She smiled walking off into the living room. Fiona can be very oblivious to even the smallest things.

She slow as fuck.

Tyree came back down stairs being followed behind all of their cousins.

He came and sat down on the couch making straight eye contact with me.

I just about choked on my drink. "Say you good?" Fiona whispered to me. I nodded my head as she rubbed my back.

"Shit.." I mumbled to myself.

He sat down near his mom and sat one of his nieces on his lap.

No not Fiona's kid. She has none. They have 4 other siblings.

"How does it feel to be home Ty?" Some guy asked.

"Pretty good.. shit y'all asses done multiplied with all these little ones running round." He laughed along with everyone else.

"Shit us? Look at the shit you got yo self into nigga.." They laughed.

"Fiona.. Umm Im gonna go home. My mom buggin about my room." I lied.

"Awe well shit I appreciate you stopping by. Let me walk you out." She got up following me outside.

We walked to my car randomly heard someone call out to us. "Aye!"

We both turned around to see Tyree running to catch up with up.

Can this nigga just disappear. I met him just for today and I wish I never met him.

He should've stayed in jail.

Just stay away from me, hell.

"Y'all leaving?" He asked.

"No nigga we about to go rob a bank.." I snickered after Fiona's remark.

"Shut the fuck up Marie."

"Make me Julez." She yelled.

He rolled his eyes and looked at me.

Woah. "Okay I think it's time for me to go."

"Ight B just hit me-Fiona!" Some hood rat hoe pulled up in her car.

Oh it's one of her hoes.

"Got damn!" Fiona fought the air.

"Fuck is that?" Tyree asked.

"This ratchet ass bitch that won't leave me alone.."

"Fionaaaaaaa!" The bitch started singing.

"Shut yo ass up Relisha damn!" She yelled as she started walking towards the car. "The hell you want?!" She yelled.

Both me and Tyree laughed.

"Look.." I turned all the way towards Tyree.

"I'm gay okay. The way you were looking at me and all that other shit isn't cool. I like women." I stated clearly.

"Clearly that's an issue with yourself because I thought nothing of it. I just know a beautiful woman when I see one." He smiled.

"Oh hush, just keep in mind that I will forever be gay."

He leaned in besides my ear, "You sure about that mami?"

This can't be happening. Why am I all of a sudden liking this shit and it's coming from a nigga I've never met and he's a damn convict!