5

"Mmm.." I moaned into the kiss. I didn't realize I was actually kissing him until he wrapped his hands around my waist.

I pushed him back wiping my lips as he licked his. "Oh my god.." I whispered to myself.

"You liked it.." He smirked. I looked at him before I ran off to the front of my house.

"Goodnight princess..." He laughed before getting into his car. I can't believe I just kissed him. If Fiona or my friends found out or anybody hell, I'll be the laugh of the school, the town, and the whole damn LGBT community.

I closed the door a little too hard and my mom heard it. "Dasia? Is that you sweetie?" She called out.

I didn't respond so she walked over to where to where I was standing and seen how I confused and shocked I looked. "What happened?" She asked pulling my hair out of my face checking all over me.

I pushed her hands slightly, "nothing ma.." I said softly.

"Are you sure?" She asked giving me a worried look.

"I have to ask you something..." I mumbled. She nodded her head and gestured me towards the living room.

I sat on the couch and palmed my face. I really can't believe that happened. And I liked it just a little bit.

Thinking about it made my head hurt and I was ready to go to bed and try and forget about it but maybe my mom has advice I could take and use.

"Whats going on?" She asked bringing me some water.

"I-" Her phone started ringing and she checked it and put it on silent.

"I'm sorry sweetie continue.."

I sighed, "You know that I'm gay, but a certain si-" her phone started ringing again. I rolled my eyes. "Mom just answer cause soon enough they'll call again.

She gave me a hopeless look and kissed my forehead. She got up and took the phone call in the dining room. I got up and walked upstairs to my room.

That shit always happens. My mom stays at work and she stays getting calls at work. My dad? Business trips is all I know him for.

I went in my room and closed and locked my door. I walked into my restroom and stared at myself on the mirror.

"Am I really liking a guy? Tyree out of all people..." I mumbled to myself. I wiped my face with water. I turned the shower on and stripped. I stepped in letting the hot water run down my body.

"Hmm.." I moaned at the relaxing feeling. My body is now relaxed and I feel great.

Tyree is a nice looking young guy. Now that I think about it I can't really say my age is a problem. I'm 18 and no one would really care because I'm an "adult" now.

I can stay away from him and whatever small feelings are there will go away.

I showered and once I got out I got dressed and did my nightly routine of my hygiene. I got in bed turning my tv on and watching a late game of football. The semi finals for the NCAA.

I am a football fan though.

Today is New Years and I usually celebrate at home in my bed. My mom and dad are at parties with coworkers and I would go to Fiona's but her family gets crazy drunk and I don't like things of that such. Plus I'm in the mood to stay home tonight.

I heard a small knock at my door, "Dasia honey I have to go out-"

"Have fun mother.." I sighed. I'm used to this. I'm not really tripping, I love having the house to myself.