11

"..shit Dasia what the fuck are you doing here?" He threw the little bitch off of him as they both scrambled to put some clothes on.

"I came in here thinking it was Fiona but it's yo ugly ass fucking some bitch!" I screamed.

"Okay for one, watch who the fuck you talking to," he threatened.

"I ain't gotta do shit! Now tell yo bitch to leave before I shove my foot up her ass." I got close to her but she backed away.

"Dasia chill," He said.

"No fuck that! Babygirl you got five seconds to get yo shit and get the fuck out my sight."

"And just who the fuck are you?"

"The bitch that can and will off yo shit if need be..five.." I started counting.

"And you're just gonna let her talk to me like that?!" The little Hoe threw her arms up at Tyree.

"Aye man you heard her.." He said softly standing behind me.

"Four..."

"Fuck you hoe ass nigga.." She came up a little too close inside my bubble of air.

"Bitch touch him or me and I will have you eating yo fucking fingers like French fries.." I got in her face. She scoffed and started to head out.

"Youssa pussy ass muhfucka!" I slammed the door once she stepped out.

"Really Tyree? So we fucking bitches now?" I asked him.

"Dasia you don't even want me the fuck I'm 'pose to do? Sit here and beg for you to fuck with me? Nah cause see you must not know who I am.." he chuckled walking over to his bathroom.

I politely followed after his ass like a puppy, "but still that's wrong as fuck.." I said.

"Dasia what do you want? I'm not finna sit here and listen to you whine about me fucking a bitch and you no-" I cut him off with a kiss. I couldn't take what I was feeling. I've been wanting to do this but the denial is killing me.

"Mmm.." I moaned softly when snaked his arms around my body as he deepened our kiss. It was passionate. He needs to feel that I wanted him more than anything at this point.

"Dasia.." he mumbled.

"Just shut up please.." I exhaled. I placed my hands on his cheeks as our kiss began to get a little sloppy. If I wasn't turned on before, I am now.

I pushed him back onto the bed and straddled his lap. He laid back onto his forearms while I tried to take off my shirt.

"Wait..." I already had my shirt off but something just hit me.

"Am I really about to fuck you and you just had your dick in another bitch?" I asked looking completely stupid.

"Ummmm.." he scratched his head looking me up and down.

"Go take a shower first..." I said getting off of his lap.

He rolled his eyes getting off of the bed and going into his bathroom.

I guess I can "surprise him" when he comes out. I mean it's only us here right?

I don't even know if I want him to have my virginity.

I never let a guy touch me and now look at me.

I sat on his bed and contemplated on what I wanted to do, but that quickly went away when I seen walk out the restroom with only boxers on.

They fit him nicely but his little guy was very excited.

I was cringing because it always weirded me out seeing a mans boner, but I was tingling too.