9

We were still playing a game when the door bell rung. "Who is that?" He asked. I held up my finger and jogged downstairs then opened the door.

There he stood with his hands in his pockets. "Hey.." He said softly.

I smiled, "hey, come in." I moved over and he stepped in. I closed and locked the door and he followed me to my room.

Trevor looked up and knitted his eyebrows together, "oh it's a pretty boy," Trevor chuckled. "Wassup g?" Trevor held out his hand. Tyree hesitated but dapped him up anyway. "Yea what's good?" Tyree said.

"Tyree this is my friend Trevor and Trevor this is who I was talking about. "Oh I know y'all asses finna get na-TREVOR." I cut him off.

He made his way out of my room and I closed my door after him. He ended up leaving. Tyree was standing In front of me when I had turned around and started flicking his tongue at me.  "You nasty as hell." I said sitting next to him on my bed. "You want me to be though," He leaned in to kiss me.

"Skuuurt" I held my hand up. "Oh no no no you thought sweetheart." I smiled grabbing the controller and continuing to play the game. "So why did you want me to come over?" He asked.

"I just did.." I said. He gave me a look, "Awe you missed the kid." He hugged me with his head near my stomach. "Tyreeee stop it!" I laughed. He would not let me go for shit.

"Say you missed me.." He poked his head up eyeing me. "No.." I said with a straight face. "Okay fine, you have to kiss me to le- boy you bold as fuck." I laughed struggling trying to get him to let go of me.

"Just give me one kiss... just one." He said licking his lips. God I still can't believe I found myself in this position. This is suppose to be a girl.

"Just one?" I asked. "just one.." He smiled looking at me and looking into his eyes is weird for me but I like staring into them. I leaned down and planted my lips onto his. The are so freaking soft.

"Wasn't that hard wasn't it?" He pulled back smiling.

"Don't mention anything about it.." I said pushing him off me.

"Ahh girl oh tripping you know you like me so stop playing.." he commented.

"Okay so look.. I wanted you to come over so I could apologize about the other night." I said looking down.

"Baby girl it's all good. I was being a lil bitch but I understand completely. I don't want to force you to do anything you don't want. So actually I'm glad you invited me over. I'll reason with you.." He said sitting up.

"Reason with me..?" I asked confused. What did he want to reason over?

"Tell me to leave you alone and I'll leave you alone." He gave me a serious look.

Okay okay okay wait. Now I know I wanted to let him down and say leave me alone but before I could even open my mouth I felt something weird.

I didn't want him to..

"I-" I couldn't say it. What the fuck was keeping me from saying what I want? I remember everything Trevor told me but yea I care about my image and I don't need to ruin that just to fuck with a guy. I don't even like dick.

"I-I want you to leave me alone.." I said softly.

He nodded his head and got up from the bed. "You have a good night baby girl.." he smiled and kissed my forehead. He walked out and left my house while I sat there feeling all types of emotion running through my mind and body. Hell even my soul was bothered.

I let out a sigh getting up to turn my light out. It's only 7 so my mom should be getting home soon. I closed my door and laid back down playing the game.

at some point I began dosing off.