Jungkook

[[TAEHYUNG]]

I'm Kim Taehyung, 21 years old, graduating. If you want to know me better, then continue this. Just don't mess up with me. I don't have a gang and I'm not even a mafia member. Let's just say I can kill you even if you're a son of a bitch.

"Hey!" Jimin called as he approached me.

"Hello!" I greeted and smiled at him.

"Just wanna tell you that I won't attend any class today." He said formally with a slight smile on his face.

"Why?" I asked then frowned.

"Ah, I'll visit my friends." He answered. Oh, his friends again. But still, I smiled at him and nodded.

"So...bye?" He smiled sweetly at me.

"See you tomorrow." I said then walk away.

He's always a good bestfriend to me. He's my only bestfriend and we met during highschool days. He's that type of a person who has circles of friends unlike me.

I was lost in trails of my thought, "Fuck!" I cursed as the ball hit my head. I frowned as I rubbed my head and picked the ball

"Bitch, pass it to me!" Said the guy as he ready himself to catch the ball. I look up at him, he's smaller than me. Psh, as if I'd really give this to you.

"Did you just call me a bitch?" I asked, enough for him to hear because he's just 20 feet away. A slight smirk was plastered on my face. He didn't know the person he just called a bitch.

"Nah. Just give it to me!" He said lazily. You bitch, I can't wait to grow up and see you being a lazy grumpy old man. You really thought I'll give this back to you? Grumpy, you thought!

I pulled out my pocket knife and stabbed the ball. "Don't mess up with me." I look at him with lustful eyes. I wanna kill him. I licked my lips as I slowly let go of the 'no-longer-ball' ball.

"What the fuck!" He cursed and run towards me. He pushed me, making me step backwards. "Don't ever mess up with me, dick head!" He said then grab my wrist.

Speak to yourself, motherfucker. I mentally rolled my eyes. As I positioned my hand to stab him from his back but someone grabbed my other hand.

"Hyung, he's about to stab you! Be careful! Who is this?" Said the taller guy who took away my knife from me. The smaller guy immediately look back to me then glared.

"You really want to mess up with me, huh?!" He said. I glared at the taller guy while the smaller guy drag me to the rooftop of SSG building, followed by the taller guy. As soon as he opened the door of the rooftop, he pushed me harshly on the ground, causing me to fall. My knees and hands are on the ground.

"What's that, hyung? What happened?" I heard someone asked.

"Oh shit! Tae-" is that Jimin?! I look up and saw 4 boys sitting on a huge couch in front of me. One of them is Jimin, he has his eyes wide and mouth quite ajar.

"I wanna fucking kick his ass for stabbing my ball!" Said the smaller guy angrily.

"What?!" Said the guy sitting on the couch with a baby face. He sounded shocked but he looks like he wanted to laugh so hard right now. What a bitch.

"And also, he was about to stab hyung from the back. Luckily, I stopped him." Said the taller guy. I rolled my eyes, did anyone asked you dumbshit? If only Jimin wasn't here, I'd kick your ass.

"Namjoon, come here!" Said the beautiful guy on the left corner of the couch as he threw me a dirty look. The taller man followed and sat down beside him. Oh, gays.