Hi Jimin

"Hi Jimin!" Taehyung run to his bestfriend as they entered Jimin's house without knocking. Jungkook followed him behind, they are inside Jimin's room. Jimin smiled as he hugged Taehyung back. They both fell on the bed behind Jimin and then chuckled.

"Tell me what happened!" Taehyung grinned as they both laid down the bed face to face. Jungkook feeling out of place just leave and went to the kitchen to find foods. Taehyung noticed it but ignored since he needs some private talk with Jimin anyways. 
"So this is what happened yesterday as the two of you left...." And then Jimin went on the story. Telling that Yoongi apologised to him but he said it's just okay.

Said they are still bestfriends not until Yoongi asked Jimin on a date. Jimin, at first didn't want to date him since he's still hurt by the fact that Hoseok didn't like him and he doesn't even want to use Yoongi to forget about the pain. But, Yoongi being the best fighter told him that he'll help Jimin to forget the pain.

Taehyung lost the story when a thought of happy love story came up to his mind. How does romance feels like? How does it feel to have someone who can show and prove their love for you?

"Taehyung are you even listening?" Jimin frowned at him. With the mention of his name, Taehyung was back in reality. He look at Jimin with innocence in his eyes. Jungkook look at him, is this what they called psychopath? He doesn't look psychotic at all. Jungkook thought.

"Jimin, can I talk to you privately?" Taehyung then excused themselves to Jungkook who stood up to go to the kitchen again. Right timing, he's already hungry. Jimin motioned Taehyung to sit beside him so they could talk quietly.

"I don't- I don't know how to explain this to you but... Maybe I like Jungkook? Maybe... I love him? Jimin, it's wrong, very wrong. Righ-" Taehyung was cut in the middle of his sentence when Jimin spoke.

"Nothing's wrong when you love someone. Everyone deserves to be loved, everyone has to love. So Taehyung, if he asked you out on a date, fucking say yes!" Jimin said, shaking Taehyung.

"He didn't asked me tho." Taehyung pouted. Didn't he, really? Didn't Jungkook really asked him before? Or Taehyung is just being a coward? Thinking Jungkook might hurt his feelings in the end.

Jungkook, on the other side, received a phone call from his Yoongi hyung. "Hello, hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Jungkook-ah... Come over later. We'll turn up." Said Yoongi from the other line lazily. Jungkook smiled, he missed hanging out at night on the club with his hyung. They have a strong bond because of that.

"Okay hyung." And with that, Yoongi hanged up. They usually go clubbing whenever something good or bad happened. If something good happens, they'll celebrate it on the club at night. And if something bad happens, they'll talk about it on the club at night.

So Jungkook didn't know if Yoongi is happy or upset. Is he happy because he confessed his feelings for Jimin already? Is he upset because Jimin isn't sure of his feelings for Yoongi? Jungkook felt nervous. An upset Yoongi will never be an easy thing to control.

There was a time when Yoongi asked Jungkook out to go clubbing and he was extremely upset. Once they arrived at the club and rent a room, Yoongi broke a lot of things in his anger. They have to pay a lot for that, especially because the things that Yoongi broke is expensive. But they don't care much about those for both of them has a lot of money. They could buy the whole club if only they'll sell it.

Jimin and Taehyung on the other side decided to prepare breakfasts for the three of them. As soon as they entered the kitchen, Jungkook's thoughts had vanished. He smiled on the two. "What do you want for breakfast, kook?" Jimin asked Jungkook while Taehyung sat on the chair.

"Anything." Jungkook flattened his smile before sitting down next to Taehyung. Jungkook held hid hand that was just placed on his lap. Taehyung look up at him and Jungkook took it as a chance to peck his lips. He earned a glare from Taehyung so he smiled sweetly at him.

Taehyung look down on his lap, not wanting Jungkook to see a blush forming on his cheeks. Jimin smirked, not wanting to say anything. He's happy for the both of them. Although Taehyung looks like he doesn't like Jungkook, he knew how much Taehyung loves the younger. Also, Jungkook looks like he's just playing Taehyung's feelings but Jimin knew in fact that Jungkook loves him so much.

Jimin cooked a ham and bacon for their breakfast. "Kook, I thought you're courting Taehyung?" Jimin asked Jungkook. Earning a glare from Taehyung and a sweetest smile from Jungkook. Jimin placed the foods on the table.

"I am." Jungkook answered, tightening his grip on Taehyung's hand. And with his thumb, he rubbed Taehyung's hand. Jimin smiled at the two. They'll be the best couple of the century, for sure.

"It doesn't seemed so." Jimin smirked at Jungkook. He just wanted him to be showy to Taehyung so that he would stop over thinking a lot about Jungkook. Jungkook frowned, doesn't know what does that mean.

After what Jimin said, none of them spoke anymore. They eat in silence. For Taehyung, it's an awkward silence. For Jimin, it's an irritating silence. For Jungkook.. well he doesn't actually care. He's busy thinking what does Jimin's words meant.

After eating, Jimin and Taehyung decided to watch a movie while Jungkook went inside Jimin's room to sleep there. Or maybe just to think about everything. He knew Taehyung and his start isn't good. It's really bad. But still, he's hoping they'll have the best ending.

The story of their life... Would the story of their life end happily? Or would it have a bad ending? Jungkook sighed, he doesn't know what to do. He knew he loves Taehyung. He really loves him... But what he did to him before is coming back to him.

He hurt Taehyung a lot. Taehyung don't deserve him. Taehyung is the most precious person in the world yet he broke him, ruined him. And that made Jungkook thinks he's the worst person to ever live. Taehyung deserves all the love, care and happiness in this world yet Jungkook is giving him the opposite. He gave pain, ruined his life, and more.

A/N:
Its end is coming. I'm cryin.

[[EDITED]]