Stop

"TAEHYUNG!!!" Jimin shouted, running towards me and Baekhyun.

Yes, I'm with Baekhyun. We accidentally saw each other at the entrance so we decided to just go to our lockers together before going up to our classroom. If you were asking where did Jungkook go, I don't know. I left him as soon as I found Baekhyun.

"Good morning!" Baekhyun greeted him as he panted in front of us.

"Good morning!" He smiled, "Let's go now?" He asked. Me and Baekhyun just nodded and we headed to our lockers. Baekhyun's locker is just across mine.

"Cool! Look, Baekhyun! Tae has another note." Said Jimin happily, snatching the note from me.

"May I see?" Asked Baekhyun, walking towards Jimin. I leaned on my locker and watch the two read the note.

"Dear princess, good morning! I brought you chocolates and it's inside your locker. Thanks for letting me stay last night on your place. I love it. I love you! AYEEEEEEEEE!" They read and both squealed.

I rolled my eyes and open my locker, there I saw the chocolates he was saying.

"Oh my god, they're here!" Said Jimin to Baekhyun. I stopped and look at where thay are looking. It's Jungkook and behind him is Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok.

Cool entrance, huh? Pfft. I sighed and closed my locker again.

"Let's go now-" I was about to drag them away but Jungkook shouted.

"BAEKHYUN!" He shouted, anger is visible in his eyes. The three of us look at each other in confusion. He then pushed him harshly on the locker behind him. I stepped backwards.

"Don't you fucking touch my boyfriend again." He whispered on Baekhyun's ear and smack his shoulder before letting go of him.

I thought it's the end so I pulled Baekhyun to me but little did I know, Jungkook was about to send him a wallop. In conclusion, the locker is the one who recieved the wallop.

My eyes grew wider when Jungkook glared at me. At the back of Jungkook, I saw Jimin was about to stop him but Yoongi dragged him out.

"Motherfucker." He whispered then glared at me. He's fUCKING SCARY AS FUCK. Hoseok jumped into us, parting me and Baekhyun.

Hoseok held Baekhyun's arm on his back, positioning him in front of Jungkook while Namjoon and Jin blocked me.

"JUNGKOOK!" I called him but he ignored it. He lifted his arm, ready to break Baekhyun's face.

And everything went in slow motion. I tried to push Namjoon and Jin out but they are taller than me so I kicked Namjoon's balls that makes him curve down the floor in pain. Jin kneeled down in front of him I took the chance to stop Jungkook but it was too late.

Baekhyun recieved a wallop from one of his cheeks. Blood dripped down from the corner of his lips. Jungkook then pulled out the broken door of the locker he just broke earlier and was about to smash it on Baekhyun's face when I blocked it.

"STOP!" I shouted, holding the sharp part of the item in my palm.

"T-tae.." His eyes are wide and his expression softened. "S-sorry." I glared at him and threw aside the broken door.

"Let. him. go." I commanded in which Hoseok followed immediately.

A/N:
Takot niyo na lang daw kay taehyung. HAHAHAHAH

[EDITED]