WARNING

(A/N: So here's the smut that sucks.  >3<)

[[JUNGKOOK]]

I kissed him harshly, biting his lips. Ugh, this boy is really hot. I moaned at the kiss, adding the pleasure and making him moan God, it's music to my ears. I slid my tongue inside his. Exploring it, not leaving any part of his mouth untouched. I feel the heat driving me crazy.

Fuck this feelings, ugh. I closed my eyes as I let this feeling conquer me. I move away from the kiss since we're both breathless. My eyes are lock on his. He lick his lips.

Fuck you, Kim Taehyung. You're so hot. I kissed his neck down to his collarbone. His hands that once he used to punch and push me is now clutching the side of my clothes.

Damn, Taehyung.

"You're mine." I whispered.

"S-stop-" He moaned as I grind my crotch on his. "Fuck." I cursed. I removed his shirt, making him moan because of the cold air touching his body.

I slowly kissed his torso.

As I reached his nipples, I licked it while caressing the other.

I started kissing down to his crotch as his nipples went hard.

I removed his belt and kissed him before removing my shirt, revealing my abs and my muscular arms.

Damn, he's fucking hot. I removed his pants, kissing his legs before spreading it to mine. "You wanna be pleasured, didn't you?" I smirked.

He closed his eyes as he swallows his own saliva. I saw his member's already hard and so as mine. I stood up beside the couch and removed my pants. I spread his legs on mine, positioning him.

"You want me hard or nah?" I whispered on his ears.

"J-jungk-" He stopped as I bit his ear.

"Hard or nah?" I repeated.

"H-" He didn't finish his answer as I harshly enter his hole

"Fu-fuck." He moaned. I pulled out and went inside again.

"You want it?" I asked while fucking him harshly.

"Y-yes!" He moaned but immediately covered his mouth so I stopped.

"Come on, let me hear you moan my name very loud." I said then kissed him. In and out, I fuck him really hard.

"Jungkook!"

"Yeah-baby just moan for daddy." I moaned.

"AH THERE!" He squealed as I hit his prostate. I went harshly on that pace. Making him a moaning mess. We both cum at the same time.

"We're not yet done, babe." I pecked his lips before turning his back. I am now facing his back. I repositioned him, and thrusted my member in his hole harshly.

"AH!" He screamed.

While thrusting in and out, I lean on him and started biting his back, leaving marks everywhere.

"Ah shit!" He moaned

Fuck. That's music to my ears.

"Ah shit." I moaned to his ear. He cummed first and then me. I collapsed on the couch and him on top of me.

[[EDITED]]