Where?!

As soon as I stepped on the ground that is just below the place where I threw it earlier. I searched for it. Under the tree, bushes, grass, everywhere. But it's nowhere to be seen. My head's already aching. The bell rang, but no. I have to find it for pete's sake! I'll just give it back to him properly. I should've learn my lesson.

He also mentioned that it's expensive. I don't have my job anymore, how could I pay for it? He might ask me to pay for it soon and I'm broke. Oh my god, tell me this ain't happening for real.

I heard something rustling behind the bushes. I placed my hands on my waist where I hid my knife. I have to be careful. Someone might just attack me.

"Oh! Taehyung!" Jin greeted me with a pouty smile. I smiled back. Phew, I thought I was going into a fight this early.

"What are you doing here?" He asked. Another guy came, it's Namjoon. Same question, why are they here? What are they doing here?

"Oh."

"Ah, I threw something here earlier. And uh..." I stopped as I realized the words I have said. No, I shouldn't tell them that. They'll thought I'm cout of my mind. "Ah, my box fell and landed here so I was searching for it." I said then smiled. Much better.

"Oh." Namjoon whispered something to Jin. Isn't it rude to whisper something in front of someone? I felt disrespected.

"What does it looks like?" Namjoon asked.

"Ah, a small purple box with a silver ribbon." I answered and almost sneer. Sorry, maybe I wasn't just in a good mood because of that shit. I shouldn't get mad to them. I know they are kind.

They shook their heads. "We just got here. We didn't see anything." Jin said and then they left. Really? Then why the hell did they whispered to each other? Are they hiding something from me? Do they have the necklace? No way, it can't be. Maybe it's just here, somewhere. Maybe they haven't seen it because they just got here. Maybe they're really telling the truth.

I should try searching for it again instead of thinking shits about them. "Hey, beautiful young man!" A guy leaning on the wall not so far to me called. I look around but there's no other people.

"Yeah?" Is he talking to me? I'm not beautiful, why did I answered? What the fuck.

"Is this what you're searching for?" He asked, revealing a purple small box with a silver ribbon.

"EXACTLY!" I squealed in happiness. I run towards him.

"Why are you still searching for this? It's already dirty and empty." He said, handing me the box.

"WHAT THE-?" I shouted.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Did you stole what's inside?" I asked, glaring at him. In addition, I was already holding my knife on my waist. I swear, I won't show any mercy.

"No, no! I swear to goblin!" He said, raising up the both of his arm. I sighed. His eyes are telling the truth.

"You know, I can help you find it later. But it's already time so bye." He said then left.

Well, fuck. Where could I find the necklace now? I shouldn't loose my hope! I already have the box, I might found the necklace too if I started searching now.

[[EDITED]]