Married

The second bell rang, signaling the students to have a break from a tiring day. After the incident on the rooftop and on the locker room, I went back to our classroom but Jimin and Baekhyun wasn't here.

"Hey, Tae!" Jimin called me as he entered the room.

"Hello." I smiled at him. Speaking of the dwarf.

"What happened there?" He asked, pointing my bandaged hand.

"Ah... Long story short, Jungkook was about to smash Baekhyun by a broken door of a locker he broke and I stopped him." I said, showing him my hand.

"Bullshit." He sighed in anger.

"Chill, he apologized already." I smiled at him. "Why didn't you attend the class?" I asked.

"I've heard that Baekhyun is on the clinic so... yeah." He smiled and nodded at his sentence.

"Where is he now?" I asked.

"Said he'll change his uniform so I told him I'll be up here." He answered. I just nodded and speaking of..

"Hey!" He smiled and walk towards us.

"Feeling better now?" I asked in which he just nodded.

"Sorry for your hand." He said and so I smiled.

"Not your fault." my smile grew wider, revealing my signatured rectangular smile. We then decided to eat down the cafeteria. But when we walk through the covered court, the speaker went on.

"ATTENTION, EVEYONE! STOP WALKING AND KEEP THE SILENCE TO HEAR THIS SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!" Said the voice from the speaker.

"What the heck, daddy Namjoon?"

"The voice is familiar. I think I heard it last night, moaning my name."

"It was Kim Namjoon, the love of my life."

"Oh god, his voice is-"

"I love him!"

"Ay, it's Namjoon! Let's listen!"

"Listen up, the king is talking."

"The love of my life."

That's what we've heard from the author. (joke) All students fell in silence and it's really cool. The whole university is silent and people aren't moving. Cool, right?

"THIS IS JEON JUNGKOOK, THE SON OF THE OWNER OF THIS UNIVERSITY." said another voice, Jungkook.

"Jungkook?"

"Ju-ju-jungkook?"

"Jung-jung-jungkook?"

"O.M.G."

"Oh shit."

"OH MAN HOLY SHIT!"

"Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit~"

"Ugh, daddy Jungkook!"

"Top me, JungkOok!"

(sorry I like it 😂😂)

"I'M HERE, SPEAKING FOR I HAVE A GOOD NEWS." His voice is calm but it sounded like a shout when on speaker since the volume is really high, I think. "I JUST WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT KIM TAEHYUNG,"

"What the fuck?" Jimin and I said in unison.

"He really likes you, didn't he?" Said Baekhyun, smiling like an idiot.

"KIM TAEHYUNG IS MARRIED TO ME, JEON JUNGKOOK. SO DON'T YOU EVER TRY MESSING UP WITH HIM."

"Fuck you, Jeon Jungkook." I mumbled and sighed. "Jimin, do you know where he is?" I asked. Jimin nodded and the three of us run, led by Jimin.

"KIM TAEHYUNG, I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL." We entered a staff room on SSG building and there was Jungkook, speaking on the mic.

"WE'RE NOT FUCKING MARRIED, STOP!" I shouted, pushing him away from the mic.

"You may now continue what you're doing. Announcement is done." Said Namjoon on the mic. Fuck you too, Namjoon! Just suck Jin's dick!

[EDITED]