Cuddle me

"L-let's eat now." I patted his head and cleared my throat. He parted on the hug and smiled at me. "Sit there." I said, pointing the chair on the table. He nodded and followed me.

"Are you going to visit Jimin hyung again?" He asked and when I glanced on him I saw him looking at me. I cleared my throat, hoping that I wouldn't stutter again.

"Yes." I answered and place the pan on the stove and open it. I put some oil on it and went to the refrigerator to get the meatballs I bought when I went to the grocery.

As soon as the meatballs were cooked, I placed it on the plate for me and Jungkook to eat. We talked to each other as if we're bestfriends.

"I used to bully everyone when I was on grade school." Jungkook says with a pout. He prick the meatball using his fork and ate it.

"You're still doing it." I flattened my lips and focused on the meatballs on my plate.

"Yah! But I think I should stop now." Jungkook shrugged and I could feel his stare on me. He cleared his throat. I fixed myself on my chair and started eating meatballs.

"Now that I'm a college student, I usually go with hyungs on the club." He continued telling me the story of his life. I hummed for him to continue. Club, huh? What's he doing there?

"We drink there, dance and sometimes fuck some girls." He laughed. I look up from my plate to him. I frowned and shook my head. Fuck some girls? Is he straight?

"But I don't think I can still do that. Since I— Eh— met you— Umm— I'm no longer interested in female." He stopped eating and stared at my plate for seconds. Then he smiled at me.

"Your life is interesting." I nodded and gave him a flat smile. He gave me a bitter smile in return.

"Yeah, sarcasm." He nodded and finished his plate. Soon, I was done eating and placed the plates on the sink and started cleaning it.

"I payed for this apartment already." He stated, walking towards me. Soon, I felt hands wrapping my waist. He rested his chin on my shoulder and watch me clean the plates.

"It was payed for 1 year only." I could feel him pout after those words left his mouth. 1 year huh? This apartment is fucking- okay, I'm done with you Jungkook.  Every month, I always struggle where to find 40 dollars to pay for this apartment and now Jungkook payed for it for 1 year without struggling. Imagine that... 40 multiplied by 12— i'm not good in math but I think that's expensive ajshakdhsk.

"Good, 'cause you fucked up my work." I rolled my eyes, but actually I have to thank him. Maybe later but not now? I sighed and finished what i'm doing right now.

"At least I offered you to work for me." He shrugged but frowned when I elbowed his ribs. "Can we go now to Jimin hyung's?" He asked but I shook my head, no.

"If you want to go now, then go. I'll just go there later." I yawned and stretched my arms. It was a tiring day. I didn't heard words from him anymore so without taking a glance to him, I went to my room.

I threw myself on the bed, feeling relaxed. I buried my face on my pillow and sighed. I feel my eyes become heavy and then I yawned once again.

I look at the door and expected Jungkook to be there, smiling at me. But, I saw nothing. I sighed, staring at my opened door. Maybe he left? Maybe he likes Jimin than me. Jimin is cute, handsome, good dancer and singer, smart... and he knew Jimin for a long time now as what he said earlier.

I sighed, standing up on my foot and walk out of my room. To my surprise, I saw him laid on the couch and when he opened his eyes, it met mine. He smiled sweetly at me.

I returned the sweet smile at him and leaned on the door frame. He slowly closed his eyes again. Slowly, his sweet smile fades. "Jungkook-ah!" I called him. He quickly opened his eyes and raised an eyebrow.

"Ah-ah..." I rubbed the back of my head and look away. I then bit my bootom lip. How to ask him to cuddle with me? I want him to cuddle me.

I pouted, "Yes, hyung?" His voice is sweeter than ever. His smile's growing and his eyes is so bright. "Ah....you're staying here?" I asked him, still having a staring contest on my tv.

"Yes, as long as you want me here." He giggled at his own words and flushed. "Ahhhhh~ since when did I get this lame?" He laughed and when I look at him, I almost die. His cuteness will be my cause of death.

"I thought you want to visit Jimin?" I asked him, trying to sound serious. I look at him seriously, eyeing him.

"I just thought of being with you, actually." He fidgeted on his fingers on his lap. His eyes fixed there, breaking our eye contact.

I cleared my throat and glare at him. He looked up at me, mouth's quite ajar. "If you like Jimin more than me, then you may now go and be with him. I don't mind, I swear." I flattened my lips, trying to hold my laughter.

He looked shock, "no-no! I-I wanna be w-with you... Only y-you." His face is crimson red, he can't look at me properly. I smirked when he went back fidgeting his fingers and focus his eyes there. I love this side of him.

"Jungkook-ah!" I called him again, earning his full attention. "Cuddle me." I smiled widely, revealing my signatured rectangular smile. I didn't wait for his answer, I just go back inside my room and threw myself on my bed.

Soon, I felt his hands roaming on my back. I turned to him and he slowly laid on top of me. His weight on mine and I could say he's heavier than me. We both sat up and he kissed my forehead before crawling behind me and started cuddling me.

He hugged me tightly from the back and kissed my head. I leaned on him and he started humming. "Sing for me." I command and he chuckled.

"I don't sing, hyung." He said then kissed my cheeks. I cocked my head on the side to see him and he smiled. "Liar." I said then smack his arms that was wrapping my waist.

He pulled me even more closer to him and cleared his throat. Soon, he started singing the song 'Euphoria' by Jeon Jeongguk.

A/N:

Deal is deal that's why I pushed myself to write this. Sorry if there's always grammatical errors, I told you I'm not good in english and it's just my second language. I'm so sorry. Also, thanks for supporting this. And to spoil you all, this book is close to its end. Hehe

ByEEEE

[[EDITED]]