Hug

[[TAEHYUNG]]

Jungkook grabbed me up the rooftop harshly. He's so irritating!

"Ah, Jungkook!" I said as he pushed me once we reached the rooftop. What's his problem this time?

"Who's that damn?" He asked, glaring at me. Is he referring to Baekhyun?

"What the fuck?" I raised an eyebrow. I didn't do anything wrong! What the actual fuck.

"STOP PLAYING DUMB!" He shouted, clutching on my collar. His eyes looks as if he's killing me mentally. What's his problem with Baekhyun?

"What the fuck do you want?!" I tried to push him away but he just tighten his clutches. Oh my gosh, I don't like what's going on.

"Who the fuck is that guy with you and Jimin?!" He asked. Right, Baekhyun. But what's his connection to him?

"He's Baekhyun. My classmate. Now, let me go!" I said, looking directly on his eyes blankly. He slowly let go of me. I fixed the collar of my polo and brushed off the invisible dust. He sighed heavily then pulled me into a tight hug.

"Sorry." He said, kissing my forehead. You're such a moody, Junglebook. I then felt something on my stomach. That feeling makes me wanna squeal, laugh, giggle and jump around. That's weird.

I laughed silently. I'm really ignorant about this kind of feelings. I nodded unconciously and rested my chin on his shoulder.

His hug is so warm. I don't want to part away. It was like the surroundings are very, very cold and if I parted onto his hug, I'd die in cold. What is this stupid feeling? I wanna laugh out loud but he might find it weird. My hands made their way to Jungkook's waist. I tried to tighten my hug to him but then I realized what I did. My heart suddenly beats so fast, I don't know why. I feel scared and wanted to cry. I don't know, I'm confused. Maybe I should break the hug now for this feelings to fade. I pushed him slowly and look down. He then rested his hands on my shoulder with a smile plastered on his face.

"Your hug is so warm." He chuckled before leaning on me to peck my lips. I let him miss me. Why the fuck did I do that?! I should've kicked his balls or punched him; uppercut.

But no, I just nodded and walk away. I expected him to stop me but he didn't. Why? Why, Jungkook? Why did you let me go? I thought he was jealous. Some parts of me wanted to make him jealous because I think...if someone is jealous of you, they care for you, they love you.

Jungkook...you didn't showed any signs of jealousy. You're only curious or maybe confused as to why am I with someone new.

[EDITED]