Fuck you

"Jimin, please~" Jin begged Jimin for the nth time. He wanted to go to that club where Namjoon is. Namjoon isn't texting him back for the past 4 hours already. Even Yoongi is unable to call.

"Aish, I'm sleepy!" Jimin pouted at him. It's already 1 am and all he wants is to have a peaceful sleep. Jimin was about to shut the door so that Jin will just leave but someone came.

"Taehyung?!" Both Jimin and Jin was shocked to see a man wearing black shoes, black pants and hoodie.

"Oh?" Taehyung look up to see Jin standing in front of Jimin's door and Jimin standing inside his house.

"Why are you here?" Jin asked him.

"To see Jimin." Said Taehyung, not wanting to talk to Jin. He doesn't like Jin so why would he talk to him? He mentally rolled his eyes 360°.

"Can you come with us? Jin hyung wants to go to the club to check Namjoon hyung." Says Jimin to Taehyung. Taehyung frowned, Jungkook is on the club too, right? Is it possible that they are on the same club with Namjoon?

"Sure and uh... Jungkook told me he's going to a club with Yoongi..." Taehyung rubbed the back of his neck, he didn't want Jin to know his new realtionship with Jungkook. Jin frowned.

"Maybe they are all together." Said Jin and grabbed Taehyung and Jimin inside his car. Taehyung and Jimin sat on the back seat. Jin started the engine and drove off.

"I haven't even agreed to come with you." Taehyung mumbled, all he wants to do now is have a midnight talk with Jimin yet here is Jin, driving them to the place he never thought he would enter.

"Well, you can get out now." Jin stopped the car as the red light appeared. Taehyung glared at him while Jimin looked dead.

"No, uh- Tae? Please?" Jimin begged him not to leave. Taehyung look at him then sighed before nodding. The traffic light turned green so Jin stepped on the gas.

The whole ride was silent, not until someone called Jin on his phone. Jin is driving so he asked Jimin to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hello, babe?"

"Namjoon hyung? It's Jimin."

"Where's Jin hyung?"

"Driving."

"Where are you two going?"

"To the club where we could find you three."

"Oh. You mean, Yoongi hyung, me and Jungkook?"

"Yes."

"Oh. We're on the room -465- and Jungkook is on the room -466-."

"Alright. We're coming."

As soon as they arrived at the club, Taehyung asked Jimin where to find the room -466-. Once Jimin told him, he run upstairs and find the room. Why is Jungkook on the other room? What is he doing there? Did he drunk a lot and slept there? He has to find out himself. Taehyung thought. Jimin and Jin was following behind him.

The door of room -465- opened and revealed Namjoon. He run towards Jin and kissed him. Taehyung reached the room -466- and luckily, it wasn't locked. He took a last glance to Jimin who's walking towards him with an unsure expression in his face. Taehyung frowned and slowly tilted the doorknob and then pushed it.

"Fuck you." Taehyung chuckled in pain. Seeing his man making out with some random girl he never knew is such a pain in the ass. Jimin's eyes widened, he look at Namjoon and Jin and motioned them to call Yoongi who's already asleep.

Taehyung smacked the door, making the two part away and look at him. Jungkook was shocked while the girl is just confused. Jungkook felt like every alcohol he drunk vanished from his mind. Look who's standing on the door and saw you making out with a girl you rented, Jungkook. Yes, it's your boyfriend. Your fucking boyfriend whom you promised you won't hurt.

Taehyung look at the table just beside where he's standing at. He saw wine glasses, bottles of wine, bowl of ices and an ice pick. Taehyung, while having a staring contest with Jungkook, grabbed the ice pick and hid it on his back. The girl didn't know what's happening so he grabbed Jungkook's chin and tried to kiss him  but Taehyung run towards her.

Jimin motioned Jin and Namjoon to call Yoongi who's already asleep. Jimin is on Taehyung's back while he's having a staring contest with Jungkook. He saw Taehyung look beside him. Then, Yoongi went out of the room with Namjoon and Jin. Taehyung grabbed something and Jimin didn't know what is it. It's dark in the hallway and so as inside the room.

Yoongi, Namjoon, Jin and Jimin saw the girl grabbed Jungkook's chin and tried to kiss him but Taehyung run towards them. There, the four of them realized that Taehyung was going to attack them by an ice pick so they run after Taehyung. But since the door is narrow, Jimin and Yoongi who tried to run first after Taehyung bumped to each other and fell on the floor. Namjoon and Jin, on the other side, tried to run after Taehyung too but got tripped by Yoongi and Jimin who just fell on the ground.

Taehyung raised his hand that he used to hold the ice pick, this is it. He's going to kill the slut. But Jungkook realized what he's going to do so he hugged the girl to protect her and faced his back to Taehyung.

"AH!" Jungkook shouted in pain as he felt the ice pick on the back of his shoulder. He tightens his hug to the girl who's now shivering in fear. Taehyung's eyes widened, he didn't expected Jungkook to protect the girl. Is she that important for him?! What is she for Jungkook?! A girlfriend?! A fiancè?! A wife?! This is bullshit! Why is he making out with her when he already has a boyfriend?! Taehyung's grip on the ice pick tightens. He pulled it out from Jungkook's back, making the younger screamed in pain.

Taehyung was about to stab him again but a hand stopped him. "STOP IT!" Yoongi shouted at him. Jungkook released the girl and faced Taehyung. Jin and Namjoon run behind Jungkook while Jimin is in between.

"Taehyung, calm down!" Says Jimin, shaking his shoulders.

"Jungkook, oh my gosh!" Says Jin as he saw lots of blood rushing out from Jungkook's fresh stab. Jin gulped nervously, he can't bear this all. And then, he passed out. Namjoon catched him and tapped his face many times to wake him.

Taehyung pushed Jimin on the floor and tried to do the same thing to Yoongi. Yoongi tried to stop him but just like what happened to Jimin, he flew on the floor. Jungkook quickly snatched the ice pick on Taehyung's hand and threw it outside the room. He then hugged Taehyung slightly.

"Taehyung, please." He whispered at Taehyung's ears. Namjoon carried Jin out while Jimin helped Yoongi to stand up. "Let's talk about this. Please, calm down." Jungkook's tears fell down his cheeks knowing that he hurt him again. He fucked up again.

Taehyung is numb at the moment. He doesn't care of everything. The only thing that runs through his mind right now is to kill the slut who made out with his boyfriend who was still standing in fear behind Jungkook.

"TAEHYUNG!" Jungkook shouted as Taehyung punched his stomach and kicked him on the floor. Jimin quickly run towards Jungkook while Yoongi tried to catch Taehyung.

Taehyung knew what Yoongi planned to do so he grabbed the small vase that was placed on a small table and threw it to Yoongi's head. Yoongi fell down, blood's rushing out from the wound. Jimin run towards Yoongi and helped him to stood up and leave the room to get some medicine. Jungkook stood up and tried to catch Taehyung but it was too late. Taehyung already grabbed the bottle of wine and smashed it to the girl's head. After the bottle broke, he pulled the girl's hair up so that she'd look at him in his eyes. He then stab the girl on her stomach as many as he can.

"TAEHYUNG!" Jungkook cried.

No.

This ain't happening.

This ain't happening again.

No, Jungkook.

Wake up please...

[[EDITED]]