1

Big lights, people rushing to grow up before you know

Celina Bruno was extremely young. Twenty one to be exact. Although, she didn't feel young. Her personality told a different story.

Celinab: hello, I didn't see you thereTagged - Oliviasui2 301 683 likes704 597 comments

Tagged - Oliviasui
2 301 683 likes
704 597 comments

Oliviasui: my bridesmaid sooo pretty!

Theadelineval: why my little Brazilian sis so cute????

Co_mill: bridesmaidsssss!!!!!!

Maritakahashi: hottie!!!

User1: my queen! 😍

Noahgrossman214: by far the cutest bridesmaid ... 😉

Maayatakahashi: I'm insulted Noahgrossman214 but she does look cute!!!!!

User3: why does she look so young? Is she like 16?

User4: ^ She's 21 User3

The bridesmaids for Olivia's wedding were on their phones, talking about the groomsmen.

"So, Ian is the best man!" Olivia explained to the girls. "Then we have David, Joven, Noah, and Sohinki!"

"Everyone other then Adeline gets to pick who they are walking with," Mari said with a smile. "I'll walk with Joven, so none of you have to!"

"I'll walk with Sohinki!" Courtney stated with a smile. Adeline gave her a curious look before turning to Maaya and Celina.

"Would you mind walking with David?" Maaya asked. "I don't really know him." Celina nodded.

"That's perfectly fine!" She said. Maaya smiled. "Besides, Noah's girlfriend might've been upset if I was walking with him." Celina and Noah were very close in age, which caused Tiffany to get jealous. The youngest Grossman tries to tell her that they are just friends, but she didn't believe him.

"Oh! And when we're dancing, you and I can switch partners!" Adeline exclaimed, hugging Celina tightly.

"What does this Ian look like?" The Brazilian asked with a small grin. She had only met Noah and Anthony out of the groomsmen and husband. Adeline began to search up his Instagram.

"Here's one from his last birthday!" She said, turning her phone to Celina.

Celina broke out laughing when she read the cake. She then looked at the candles. Her smile went away.

"What's wrong? Do you think he's ugly?" Courtney asked, squeezing her way in between Maaya and Celina. She shook her head, still frowning.

"He's thirty!" Celina exclaimed, pointing at the candles. Olivia gave her a confused look.

"So Anthony's 30," she told her friend. The Brazilian nodded.

"Yes, but there's only a six year gap between you two!" She explained. Mari was the first to clue in.

"Oh!" She said, smirking slightly. Olivia gasped when she realized what Mari was saying.

"You like him!" She yelled, jumping up and down, pointing at Celina. Celina blushed slightly.

"He looks like, really cute! Ian would be even hotter if he took off that grey cardigan," she exclaimed, using her hands to cover her cheeks.

"Nine years is kind of a big age gap," Adeline told her friend. Celina only frowned.

"If we were to end up together, he'd die about thirteen years before me, depending on health and stuff!" She cried out. "Girls live about four years longer then boys!"

"New mission!" Mari mumbled to Olivia. She smiled and nodded slightly.

Maritakahashi: it's time to bring out the troops once again

Maritakahashi: it's time to bring out the troops once again ... we've got a double mission!
Tagged - Oliviasui Anthonypadilla Noahgrossman214 Thejovenshire Sohinki
30 846 likes
7 291 comments

Anthonypadilla: but we have things going on right now ......

Thejovenshire: I'm always looking forward to another mission!

User1: what missions are they talking about?

Ianhecox: I want to be in this club!!!! 

Sohinki: no cops this time Thejovenshire

User2: ^ that's still one of my favorite Squad Vlogs!

Noahgrossman214: you can't be in the club! Ianhecox

Wes_irl: how come Mari's in the club now??????

Theadelineval: YASSSS! This is my fav club!!!!!!!

Thelasercorn: Me too Theadelineval

Maritakahashi: I'm in the club because I'm important!!!!!!! Wes_irl

Oliviasui: that and I wanted another girl! Wes_irl