10

If I'm too young to know anything why do I know that I'm just not the same?

The wedding was over and a majority of the wedding party was in Joshua and Noah's room

"Listen, I know you guys want to go on your honeymoon, but we need to talk about our future as match makers," Joshua said to the group.

"I think it's time for us to retire," Noah said. Mari frowned.

"Are you kidding me! I just joined this group like six months ago and now you're calling it quits!" She exclaimed, throwing her hands up.

"We've helped twenty eight people get together! Everyone we know is happy," Olivia said, grabbing Anthony's hand. "Alright, let's go on our honeymoon!" She went to go leave the room but Anthony didn't budge.

"Anthony, what's wrong?" Joshua asked.

"Twenty six, We've only helped twenty six people get together," he mumbled. Olivia stopped trying to leave.

"What do you mean?" She asked. Anthony then went on to explain the Celina and Ian situation.

"Cel, that idiot! That childish idiot!" Mari said, shaking her head. "There was a perfect, single guy! And she blew it!"

"Ian said that she had a bus to catch," Anthony told the group.

"So, is this gonna be our last match?" Mari asked with a frown. Noah nodded.

"Maybe as a group, but that doesn't mean that we can't help people when they need it," The new husband said. The Japanese girl nodded, still frowning slightly.

"Well, I'm not retiring," she stated. Noah smiled and shrugged.

"I guess if Mari still wants to do it, I will too," he said. Olivia wrapped her arm around Anthony.

"After Ian and Celina, I'm done," she said, trying to leave the room. This time Anthony followed her.

"I'll be part time," Joshua said with a smile. Mari nodded, lifting her frown slightly.

"Sohinki will probably wanna retire, especially after getting with Courtney," Noah told the two.

"Looks like we're the last ones left," Mari mumbled. Her phone went off and she checked it.

Anthony👰🏻: I'm still in.

The group smiled as they read Anthony's text.

Maritakahashi: Last ones standing .... 🤠
Tagged - Anthonypadilla Noahgrossman214 Thejovenshire
103 784 likes
30 869 comments

Wes_irl: care to explain????

User1: is this about the group thing?

Oliviasui: Anthonypadilla ???????

User2: oh! Newlyweds first fight?

Thejovenshire: part time!

Sohinki: I was left out of the conversation ... someone explain what happened?

User3: wtf is going on?

Celinab: beautiful girls 😘 and Joven!

Noahgrossman214: How dare you! Celinab

Thelasercorn: Is the group done????

Ian was walking in the lobby, with his bags, getting ready to leave.

"Hey dude! Where'd you go after the wedding?" David asked, walking up to his friend.

"I went back to my room," he mumbled. The orange haired man gave him a confused look.

"I swore I saw you leave with Celina, then come back," he said. Ian nodded. "What happened?"

"She left. Celina got on a bus and left," he told David. "She kept on reminding me that she's twenty one."

"Yeah, all of her friends have been calling her a child recently. She probably thinks that she's too childish for a grown up."

"Have you met me! I'm literally the childish grown up ever!" Ian exclaimed. David chuckled and pat his friend on the back.

"If you're meant to be together, you'll find your way back to each other. Or the match makers will help you. Either or," he said. The two men chuckled before saying their goodbyes. They both went their own ways.

"I'll find her," Ian mumbled to himself.

"Hey David, are you ready to go? We still have to get our tickets for Ohio!" Adeline said. He looked over at Ian.

"I have to do something before we go."