7

Raindrops, deep thoughts. Pictures of you and me wherever I go

Celina stood at the back of the room, waiting for the music to come back on

Celina stood at the back of the room, waiting for the music to come back on. A slow song began to play. She glared at Anthony as she walked over to the groomsmen. Celina could see Anthony's playful smile which caused her to laugh.

"Cel, I'm going to take David, so you'll be dancing with Ian!" Adeline exclaimed, grabbing David's hand and dragging him to the dance floor.

"For a seven months pregnant girl, she can move fast," Celina mumbled to herself. Ian chuckled lightly. She smiled at him. "So, I'm gonna assume your Ian."

"You've assumed right!" He said with a smile. Ian held out his hand for Celina to take. She took his hand and the two began to dance. "So, tell me a bit about yourself."

"Let's see! I'm a secret agent undercover. My mission is to steal a couple pieces of the wedding cake before I leave," she said in a low voice. Ian laughed and spun her around.

"I'll gladly help you with that!" He said. Celina giggled.

"Later! Tell me about you!" She said, taking the lead in their dancing.

"I'm the best man and a member of Smosh," Ian said. Celina nodded, looking around the room for the cake.

"I've found the cake! Come with me!" She exclaimed, taking Ian's hand and dragging him across the room. Joshua and Mari watched as they left.

"Mission accomplished!" He told her. She nodded and they continued to dance.

"Here's the cake!" Celina said, letting go of Ian's hand. He smiled as she grabbed the knife. "Go get some plates!" Ian nodded and did as she said, grabbing plates and forks.

"I want a big piece!" He exclaimed. Celina giggled and put a big piece of cake on his plate.

"I feel like this is a new version of Table 19," She said as she got herself a piece.

"Let's go before anyone sees us!" Ian said, grabbing Celina's free hand. The two begin to run out of the room.

"Thank you for helping me with my plan to steal the cake!" Celina said with a grin. Ian chuckled and began to eat his cake.

"So, what do you actually do?" He asked with a mouth full of cake. Celina giggled at him and took a bite of her cake.

"I'm an actress," she said, getting crumbs all over Ian. The two broke out laughing. Ian grabbed some icing and put it on her nose. Celina wiped it of her nose and put it on his face.

"How dare you!" He exclaimed, wrapping his arms around her. Ian then rubbed his face against hers, getting icing everywhere.

"Ian!" She squealed, trying to push him away. He chuckled and let go. "Stop!" Celina squealed once again.

"I did!" Ian said, holding his hands up. She smiled and wiped off the icing. "Here, let me help!" He used his thumb and wiped away the icing. Celina tried to hide her blush. Ian saw this and smiled. "So, are you just an actress, or is there more about you?" She giggled and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"I'm just an actress. My friends would consider me a child," Celina said, mumbling the last part.

"And why is that?" Ian asked. She frowned.

"Because I'm 21," Celina whispered before standing up. "Anyway, I should be leaving. I have a bus to catch." Ian stood up too.

"Wait! Are you sure you can't stay?" He asked. She started to walk away but Ian followed her.

"I have to go, it was nice meeting you," Celina said. Ian frowned.

"Can we at least take a picture before you leave?" He asked. She nodded and they took a picture before she left, for good.