3

And it's gonna hurt sometimes, no matter what you do but nothing can change my mind

Celina and Courtney were getting ready, listening to High School Musical music.

"I've got to move and be who I am! I just don't belong here I hope you understand!" Celina sang, twirling around in her dress.

"Why do you have to go? Try to understand!" Courtney sang Troy's part. The two girls giggled as they jumped around the room.

In the other room, Matthew and Ian were getting ready, listening to Courtney and Celina.

"Who are those girls?" Ian asked. Matthew shrugged. He pulled out his phone and began to record for his Snapchat story. "These girls in the next room are belting out some Disney music!" The two guys laughed and continued to get ready.

"The one girl has a beautiful voice!" Matthew said. Ian nodded.

"The other one sounds like Courtney," he said. The try hard's eyes lit up. It did sound like his long time crush, Courtney Miller.

"Maybe it is Courtney," he said casually. Ian turned to his roommate for the night. He looked at him with a smirk.

"You like her, don't you," Ian said, grinning from ear to ear. Matthew began to blush.

"Maybe, I mean, she's a very attractive young women," he mumbled. Ian began to dance around the room, singing like a little kid.

"You like her! You like Courtney!" He sang.

Courtney stopped dancing when she heard her name.

"Did you hear that?" She asked. Celina nodded.

"I think they said your name!" She exclaimed in a low voice. The blonde nodded.

"Someone said he likes me!" Courtney told her roommate.

"The question is who likes you!" Celina said. She grabbed Courtney's arm and dragged her to the wall. Celina then proceeded to place her head against the wall.

"What are you doing?" Courtney asked in a whisper.

"Eavesdropping!" She whispered back. The two girls were now leaned up against the wall, trying to hear what the boys were saying.

"Okay, I like her! I like Courtney!" Matthew admitted. Ian awes at the cuteness.

"That's so cute! I hope you two get together!" He exclaimed. Matthew turned redder.

"There's no way Courtney likes me," he said.

"Dude! Courtney has no reason not to like you! You are funny, smart, average looking!" Ian said, trying to build Matthew up. They could hear stifled laughs from the other room. The two decided to ignore it.

"You were being nice until the last part," Matthew mumbled. Ian rolled his eyes.

"Come on Sohinki! Don't look down on yourself!" He said. There was a loud gasp from the other room. Matthew looked over at the wall.

"I'm gonna go check on that," he said. Ian nodded as Matthew left the room.

"Hide!" Celina said, pushing Courtney into the bathroom. She shut the door as there was a knock. Celina opened the door with a smile. "Hi, what can I do for you?"

"Hello, uh, I'm in the room next door and I was just wondering if you could be a little quieter," Matthew said, trying to look around the room. Celina nodded. "So, is it just you?"

"No, my sister is in the bathroom!" She said, pointing to the door.

"I'm Matthew!" He said, holding out his hand. Celina smiled and shook it. She quickly looked around for an object that would work for a name.

"I'm Dora!" Celina exclaimed, looking at the door. "Anyway, I'll be quiet, bye!" With that she shut the door in Matthew's face.

"Is he gone?" Courtney asked from the bathroom.

"Yeah!" Celina said.

Celinab: Not only was I singing with my friend, I overheard a guy admit his feelings towards this friend

Celinab: Not only was I singing with my friend, I overheard a guy admit his feelings towards this friend. Then he showed up at my door. If anyone asks, I'm Dora!
Tagged - Co_mill
2 103 858 likes
97 476 comments