20

Cause I'm not too young. I'm not too young

The road trip buddies woke up at one in the afternoon

"Geez! I'm definitely not going to work!" Noah said as he looked at the time. Celina giggled as she got up. Anthony came downstairs, with wet hair.

"I'm gonna go back home! I'll see you guys later!" He said before leaving. Mari came downstairs too, lugging a suitcase.

"This is your suitcase, not mine! Wes got them confused when he brought them in this morning," she said. Celina nodded.

"Could I use your shower before I go?" She asked. The Asian nodded and sat down on her couch.

"You too Noah, you need one!" Mari said with a playful grin. Noah glared at her before turning on the tv.

Ian was watching the clock, waiting for it to be five so he could leave.

"It's still four fifty. The time hasn't changed in the past second," Keith said. Ian blushed in embarrassment.

"Why are you staring at the clock?" Shayne asked.

"Because I have a date at six," he told the two boys. Keith smirked and gave Ian a high five. Joshua came running into the room.

"Did I hear Ian say he has a hot date?" He asked. The boys nodded. Joshua cheered and skipped around. Keith and Shayne pulled out their phones and recorded him, posting it on their stories.

"Yeah!" Joshua cheered. Ian rolled his eyes.

"You can stop now," he told the dancing man. Joshua stopped and sat down.

"What do you have planned for tonight?" He asked. Ian smiled.

"Well, since because she's probably sick of driving, we're gonna walk to this restaurant near my house. After that, I thought we'd take a walk around a nearby park," he told the guys.

"Then you'll bang her," Shayne said, causing everyone but Shayne to laugh.

"No, then I'd bring her home," Ian said.

"Gotta make sure she gets home by nine. I don't want to upset her dad!" The blond joked.

"Noah will be upset if she's out really late," Joshua said. Keith laughed, well Shayne looked at him confused. Ian glanced at the clock.

"It's five!" He exclaimed, jumping out of his seat. With that he booked it out of the office.

David was video chatting Anthony, Noah, Joshua, and Mari.

"So, everything went well?" He asked. Mari nodded.

"Listen, we called to ask you something," Anthony said. David perked up.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Well, since Joshua and Anthony can't do full time anymore. Plus Olivia and Sohinki are retired, would you like to be a Match Maker?" Noah asked.

"It would be an honor!" He told the group. They then went on to talk about their next mission.

Celina loved the date. Everything was perfect. There was no car, which she was glad about. Walking was one of her favorite things to do. As they were walking to Mari's, where she was staying for awhile, Ian grabbed her hand.

"I had fun tonight," she told him, moving closer to him. The male brunet smiled and put his hand under her chin.

"Let's do it again sometime," he whispered. Celina blushed at how close their faces were. Ian leaned in, as did she. The two kissed for a good ten seconds.

"Hey! No kissing on my lawn!" Wesley yelled from an open window. Celina giggled and said her goodbyes to Ian.

Celinab: I think it's time for the world to know, I'm dating Ian Hecox

Celinab: I think it's time for the world to know, I'm dating Ian Hecox. Say what you want about the age difference, but I care for him deeply. He's my everything and anything that you guys say won't change that.
Tagged: Ianhecox
2 975 194 likes
1 037 693 comments

"I'm so proud of you baby!" Ian exclaimed as he turned off the tv. Celina smiled and snuggled further into his arms.

"You like it?" She asked. He nodded and kissed her cheek.

"Your movie was great!" Ian told her. Celina blushed. The doorbell rang. Ian got up to answer it. It was all of their friends, congratulating Celina on her movie.

"I can't believe you got The Rock to play Anthony!" David said.

"I love you!" Ian whispered to his girlfriend.