4

If I'm too young, to fall in love, why do you keep running through my brain?

Three of the bridesmaids were waiting for Olivia to come out in her dress well the other two were helping her

"How are you going to explain to Sohinki that you aren't Dora?" Courtney asked with a smile. The other girls looked at them confused.

"Oh! I'm the girl in the bathroom!" Celina exclaimed, jumping up and down. "Dora is my twin sister!" Mari stifled her laughter.

"Or you could just be honest with him," she mumbled. Courtney giggled.

"Nah, I like my idea better!" She squealed out. The bridesmaids laughed at her.

"I'm sure Sohinki will understand after him and Courtney get together," Mari said smirking. She elbowed the blonde. She turned red and shoved Mari.

"You two can get together at the reception!" Celina said in a high pitched squeal.

"Yes! Please!" The Asian begged. Courtney's face went even redder at the thought of her getting with Matthew.

"Maybe," she mumbled. Celina jumped up in the air. She began to dance around with Mari.

"A maybe is close to a yes!" Celina exclaimed. Mari stopped dancing.

"Sometimes you are too much!" Mari said with a smile. The Brazilian stopped jumping around. Before either girls could ask what's wrong, Olivia came out in her dress with Adeline and Maaya not too far behind her.

"You look beautiful!" Mari complimented. Olivia turned pink and twirled around.

"That's the perfect dress!" Courtney said with a smiling, hugging Olivia. The bride turned to Celina.

"What do you think?" She asked her friend. The brunette smiled.

"It's amazing! You look amazing," Celina said in a quiet voice. The girls decided to ignore the difference in her attitude and focus on Olivia, after all, it was her big day.

"I'm getting married in an hour!" Olivia exclaimed. All the girls squealed except for Celina.

"I have to go to the washroom," she mumbled, leaving the room.

"So, the girls in the room next to us were Dora and her sister," Matthew told the guys. They nodded. Anthony gave him a weird look.

"There's no Dora's coming to this wedding," he said.

"Maybe she wasn't going to the wedding," Ian suggested. Matthew shrugged.

"Wait! That's her!" He said, pointing to Celina, who was sitting in the lobby.

"Um, that's Celina, one of the bridesmaids," Noah said, correcting Matthew.

"Well, she told me her name was Dora," he told the group.

"Wait! Maybe she lied!" Ian said, thinking back to what happened earlier. "What if Courtney was her roommate and they heard what we were talking about?" Matthew's jaw dropped.

"That means Courtney knows," he began before stopping himself.

"What? Courtney knows that you like her?" Joshua asked. Ian and Matthew gave him a confused look.

"How'd you know?" The best man asked.

"It's obvious!" Anthony said. Noah and Joshua backed him up.

"Maybe she likes you back?" The youngest groomsman suggested.

"Maybe," Matthew mumbled. Noah sighed.

"I'm gonna go over there and ask her about it, okay?" He said. The guys nodded and Noah went over to Celina.

"Hey Noah," she mumbled, looking up slightly. He frowned and sat down with her.

"What's wrong?" Noah asked. Celina cleared her throat and looked up.

"Nothing! What's up with you?" She exclaimed in her high pitched voice. He decided to move past the fact that she was lying.

"I was just wondering about this thing. Uh, Sohinki likes Courtney, and he thinks she knows," Noah stumbled out. Celina smiled.

"That is correct!" She stated quietly. "Promise you won't tell, but she likes him too!" He nodded and stood up.

"I'll see you out there Cel. Save me a dance!" Noah said before going back to the boys. Celina quickly stood up and rushed for the bathroom.