14

If I'm too young to fall in love, why do you keep running through my brain?

Celina spent the whole night, and start of the morning, in her bed. She was either, crying, eating, or sleeping.

Celinab: You were in my life for a short amount of time

Celinab: You were in my life for a short amount of time. At first I didn't know about you, but now that your gone, I miss you.
Tagged - Lanabruno
3 284 539 likes
1 583 694 comments

User1: my poor baby still heart broken

User2: this boy most have really meant a lot

Theadelineval: It'll get better, I promise you. ly❤️

User3: definitely not coming back to Hollywood anytime soon ...

User4: I love you! 😘 hope you're feeling better soon!

User5: beautiful!

Thejovenshire: do I know who you're talking bout ... ????

Lanabruno: 💔👶🏽😿

User6: ^ message of some sorts?

Celinab: no Thejovenshire no you don't

When Joshua read the comment from Celina, he frowned. He pulled his phone out and called Mari.

"Hey Jovy, what's up?" The purple haired girl asked.

"Have you seen Celina's Instagram post?" He asked. Mari confirmed. "Well, she wasn't talking about Ian!" The Asian gasped.

"What do you mean? Ian fit the caption perfectly!" Mari exclaimed.

"Well, it's not about him. Celina confirmed it to me. I don't know if it's about a guy, it could be about a friend, but it's not about Ian," Joshua told her. She sighed.

"Well, how's Olivia doing?" Mari asked. He bit his lip.

"Let's just say Anthony might want to take his time coming back," Joshua said. She chuckled and they said their goodbyes.

Celina got out of bed, only because she had to watch Kathryn. Watching her only made her cry even more.

"I'll always love you Kathryn, but right now you're breaking my heart," she mumbled, holding the little girl closer to her. There was a knock on the door. Celina wiped her eyes with her free hand and headed to the door.

"Are you sure this is the right address?" A voice from behind the door asked.

"It was the one I got in the text," another voice responded. Celina opened the door to see five people.

"What's going on?" She asked. Mari took a step forward.

"Uh, we came to visit you!" The Asian exclaimed in a quiet voice.

"Now's not a good time," the Brazilian mumbled, holding Kathryn even closer to her.

"How about we watch little Kathryn and you and Ian can talk!" David said, letting himself in and taking Kathryn from Celina.

"Guys, I - " she started before she was cut off by Anthony.

"Go!" He said, lightly pushing Celina towards Ian. Mari and Noah walked into the house and shut the door behind them. The Brazilian banged on the door.

"Let me in! My sister's gonna be very upset!" She shouted. Noah opened the door a crack.

"Lana loves me! I'll explain it to her," he said before slamming the door shut. Celina sighed as she turned to Ian.

"It's great seeing you again!" He said with a smile. She frowned and sat down on the steps to the door.

"We need to talk, seriously," Celina said. The male brunet nodded.

"What's up?" He asked. She took a deep breath and turned towards him.

"Ian, I got pregnant from our time together," Celina whispered. Ian sat down next to her.

"I'll be here, we'll do this together," he said, wrapping his arm around her. She began to cry.

"They're - I had - we - " Celina cried out. Ian held her even closer and let her cry into his shoulder.

"It's okay. I'm here for you," he whispered into her ear. She squeezed him tightly.

"I'm sorry," Celina mumbled.