12

'Cause I'm not too young

Ian was running after David

Ian was running after David. He thought about what he said and decided that he was going to fly to Augusta.

"Lasercorn!" Ian shouted, holding his arm up, trying to stop him from getting in the car with Noah. "Wait!" David stopped and turned to the running man.

"What?" He asked. Ian now stopped and tried to catch his breath.

"I changed my mind. I'll go to Maine," he exclaimed, still breathing heavily.

"Roadtrip!" Noah stated from the driver's seat. David glared at him.

"First off, he's taking a plane. Second, who said you were coming?" He said, hopping in the passenger seat of Noah's car. Ian opened up the back door and got in.

"Come with me! I'm gonna need as much help as I can get!" The brunet in the backseat begged. Noah smirked at David who rolled his eyes.

"Here's a problem, I have to be in Hamilton, Ohio in five days. I can't afford to buy three plane tickets!" The orange haired man explained to his friends. Noah nodded.

"I can only afford one plane ticket," he stated. Ian thought about a plan.

"Oh! Road trip!" He exclaimed. Noah looked at him through the rear view mirror.

"I was only saying that as a joke," the young driver said.

"We could drive from Augusta to Hamilton then back to LA!" Ian said. David and Noah gave each other a quick glance of horror.

"I mean, this could work, but how are you guys going to get time off of work?" Lasercorn asked. "I already have the next two weeks off." The brunet in the backseat gave him a look.

"I'm the boss, I get to decide when I go on vacation!" He said. Noah nodded.

"Just saying, last time I missed a lot of work for match making reasons, I almost go fired," he informed the two older men.

"You won't get fired, I'm your boss!" Ian screeched. David covered his ears.

"Alright, sounds like a plane. Now, we need tickets," Noah said. The man in the backseat smirked as he thought of a plan.

"No! I'm not doing that!" Anthony denied as he stood up.

"Please Anthony! It's for match making reasons?" Noah asked. Ian was practically on his knees, begging.

"It's the only way we can do this!" David informed him. The newlywed sighed.

"Olivia has just started to relax after our wedding and now I have to tell her that our honeymoon has been pushed back!" Anthony exclaimed. The three men all wore different, sheepish looks on their faces.

"We're paying you for the tickets," Noah mumbled.

"I'm gonna be dead before you land," he mumbled, sitting down on his couch.

"As match makers it's our duty to do this!" The Grossman tried to convince him.

"Anthony, don't you want your best friend to be happy?" David asked. Anthony sighed and stood up.

"I'll change the tickets. You owe me!" He said as he picked up his smartphone. Ian smiled and hugged his best friend.

"Thank you!" He said. Anthony sighed. Maybe this would all be worth it in the end.

 Maybe this would all be worth it in the end

Thelasercorn: We've got big plans ... that require us to be shirtless
Tagged - Anthonypadilla Noahgrossman214 Ianhecox
65 836 likes
12 957 comments

User1: plans? Please tell us more!!!!

User2: could this be a video?

Noahgrossman214: Anthonypadilla does this make Lcorn a member?????

Maritakahashi: I don't like being left in the dark! Tell me what's going on!

User3: member? Could he be talking about that group?

User4: is Ian a member now?

Ianhecox: road trip!!!!

User5: where r they going?

Thejovenshire: film so I don't feel abandoned by my own group ...

Anthonypadilla: You know what ...... I'm coming too! wth