Baa-chan and more issues

^Sorry, I just found that really amusing for some reason...

EDITING STOP MARK: FEB 10 2021
Readers ignore this this is just to bookmark where I stopped editing that day. Although none of you SHOULD BE READING, considering I warned you in the first chapter that it's under editing and nothing will make sense until I'm done 🤨🤨 you guys ARE listening to me about that, aren't you??

"I SAID OPEN THE DOOR! ARE YOU GOING TO DISOBEY YOUR HOKAGE?!" Tsunade growled, pounding on the door again. The wood sounded like it wasn't very stable- as if it could collapse at any minute. Tsunade's repeated knocking probably hadn't been very good for the stability. Itachi glared at Shisui, silently blaming him for the quality of the doors. No one was supposed to be able to find this place. Though a raging Hokage genius probably could, he supposed.

"Technically, she isn't my Hokage. I was a missing nin last I checked. But does she care? No." Itachi scowled, dropping his gaze to his feet and crossing his arms stubbornly.

"So," Older Naruto chuckled nervously at everyone, before wincing at the door as if remembering something painful. "Who wants to be her punching bag of the day?"

"Well, she doesn't know Suigetsu." Karin smirked at her teammate, giving him a not-so-friendly nudge in the abdomen. "I'm sure she would go somewhat easy on him. Besides, he can turn into water."

Everyone who knew Tsunade sweat-dropped. "If you're saying that, you've clearly never met Shishou." Younger Sakura smiled, before looking at the door worriedly. Tsunade's aura behind it had become deadly.

"I WILL KNOCK THIS DOOR DOWN IF YOU DON'T OPEN IT NOW, UCHIHA!" Tsunade screeched, her anger escalating to dangerous levels. The woman was a monster on good days, and she was pissed right now. God rest their souls.

"I'm not going out and talking to that crazy old hag! If she looks as scary as she sounds, I'm dead!" Suigetsu said, teeth practically clattering in fear.

"Oh, she is every bit as scary as she sounds and more." Older Sasuke added, flinching. He was recalling a time where he went to ask Tsunade for permission to marry Sakura, and the woman nearly killed him for her beloved student. Eventually, she did relent, but Sasuke was flinching away from her for weeks after that. "She scares the crap out of Naruto all the time."

Older Naruto shuddered, before pointing at the door accusingly. "Hey, she's a crazy woman. And when she's drunk, she can be worse than Sakura." Somehow, both Sakuras shot him an identical look of offensiveness that made him suspect that even if Tsunade didn't get in, he was dead anyway.

"HEY! I'M BREAKING DOWN THE DOOR IN THREE!"

"Crap..." Kakashi looked out the window. Tsunade was rolling up her sleeves, cracking her knuckles, and getting ready to punch. "She's serious."

"Duh," Boruto rolled his eyes, sitting back on the couch and eyeing his nails. Sarada was sitting forward in her seat, watching the thing go down with eyebrows raised and not a single word to contribute.

"TWO!"

Kakashi pushed younger Sasuke towards the door roughly. "Go go go! Don't keep her waiting!"

"Why me?!" Sasuke hissed, a petrified look coming over his face when he saw where the door had dented just from her knocking.

"You know if he dies, I will cease to exist, and so will Sarada?" Older Sasuke added, gritting his teeth, and glaring at his former sensei.

"ONE!"

"SHUT UP AND OPEN THE DOOR." Itachi's eyes widened as Tsunade said that last number. Sasuke looked betrayed, but unlocked the door.