The Return of The Akatsuki.

Ladies and gentlemen, there is a video up there. Click on it. Watch the whole thing. And then comment what you think. THEN read my chapter.

"If you're lying, your boyfriend goes up in Amaterasu." Itachi leaned on the door, face strained. He didn't look very threatening, but no one put it past him.

Older Sakura and Izumi ran to Sasuke's older brother and sat him down on the couch. "Are you okay, Itachi-san?!" Older Sakura asked. "Do you want water? Soup? Dango?"

"Tea would be nice." Itachi smiled wearily. "Thank you, Sakura-chan."

Sakura nodded, smiled, and left the room to make him his tea. Younger Sasuke was overjoyed that his brother was awake, but he sat still, waiting for Itachi to address him.

"Itachi-kun!" Izumi squealed, tears coming to her eyes. He enveloped her in a hug and smiled.

"Where's Shisui?" He asked the Sasukes. Older Sasuke shrugged, rolling his eyes. Who cares where that guy is? Itachi's alive.

"Somewhere with Pervy Sage." Older Naruto shrugged in response, not really knowing either. "I almost didn't let Shisui go with him, but you Uchihas are all so stubborn."

"So... outside or in the training room, probably." Sasuke said. "How are you feeling, nii-san?"

"Better." Was his reply. His onyx eyes landed on his niece, and he gestured for her to come over. Boruto lightly shoved her shoulder, and the Sasukes and Narutos in the room turned to him with fire in their eyes. He chuckled nervously and hid behind Younger Hinata and Younger Sakura. Older Hinata had gone to help Older Sakura. Sarada swallowed nervously and smiled a little, walking over to Itachi and stopping in front of him.

"H-hi, Itachi-jii..." She smiled wider, just happy that Itachi was alive, and seemed to be in a stable condition. "I'm glad to see you're doing better, huh?" She said politely.

Itachi grabbed her hand and pulled her into a giant hug. Sarada hugged back, letting tears slip down her cheeks.

"You scared me." Sarada whispered into his shirt, squeezing him tighter. "So, so badly, I had to turn to the dobe for comfort."

Itachi chuckled, the happy laugh resonating from deep in his chest. "Thank you, Sarada... You saved me." He sat her down in his place on the couch, standing up hesitantly. Sarada was confused, but stayed on the couch.

Itachi smiled, exhaled loudly, then dropped to his knees, planting his face on the floor. The great Itachi Uchiha was bowing... to her. Then Older Sasuke stood up and followed suit, not really knowing what exactly his daughter had done, but it had clearly moved Itachi. He was immensely proud, and all around pleased.

Older Naruto just followed Sasuke-teme's lead and bowed to Sarada as well. Sarada stood up quickly, jaw dropping in awe. The Hokage was bowing to her. Something about that seemed fundamentally wrong. She stuttered and shook her head multiple times, gesturing for him to get up again and again. Naruto just gave her a grin from the floor. Izumi smiled, stood, and did the same as the boys, prompting Younger Naruto and Sasuke to do the same. Sarada was about to cry, because it was entirely uncalled for and it seemed pretty wrong.

Mitsuki followed soon after that. Boruto groaned, but Older Naruto pulled him onto the floor, so he ended up bowing to Sarada as well. Sarada smirked in satisfaction at her teammates, before going back to glaring at literally everyone. Boruto winced on the floor.

"Just so we're clear," he whispered to Mitsuki, who was faceplanted beside him, "This does NOT get out at home, got it?"

"Okay, whatever you say, Boruto." Mitsuki said, a smug grin on his face. Now he had something to hold over the Hokage's son as blackmail. He and Sarada enjoyed watching him squirm under pressure, and now they'd get more chances to do that. "Now shut up."