VI.

(Y/n) and Flavio had been sitting outside for a short while, and it didn't take the blond long to notice (e/c) orbs staring. He ran a hand through his hair and glanced at her from the side, a smug smirk growing.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer~."

Unaffected, she bluntly replied, "Nah."

Flavio pouted and huffed. "Hmph! Fine. So what's with the staring, angela?"

She leaned back on the bench where they sat together, letting a sigh escape her lips. "I don't know, I just don't see how you and that jerk are brothers." Just the mention of him made her scowl. He chuckled. "You're not the only one."

It was quiet, for a moment, then he stood and spun around to face her. (Y/n) tilted her head to the side, confused. 'Cute!!' He thought. He then announced, "Alright, (Y/n)! Playtime's over! I was as generous as to give you a short break, but you're still mio fratellino's captive! Now it's time to get serious." There was a certain spark in his violet eyes.

'These freakin' bipolar Italians..!' (Y/n) thought bitterly as he pulled her back inside the house to God knows where. 'At least this is better than dealing with that idiot.'

~Timeskip~

"I change my mind, I hate this."

"You look bella!"

Apparently Flavio's idea of 'getting serious' was having her try on clothes. Lovely. The first outfit he had her try on was a loose-fit, white and blue-striped, collared sundress that stopped a few inches above her knees. The shoes were plain white flats, and a round sunhat with a white ribbon tied around the base was on her head. (Y/n) blushed in embarassment and kept her eyes focused on the floor. The sight was becoming too much for Flavio to handle.

"Oh, angela, why must you be so cute? I wish I could just dress you up all day like a doll!" He exclaimed, sighing with content as he searched for more clothes to have her try on.

"Yeah, no. Thanks anyways, Flavio." "Awe!" She looked at herself in the mirror, and she had to admit: she looked good. When it comes to clothes, this guy knows what he's doing.

She turned her body to get a good look from different angles. Not taking her eyes off her reflection, (Y/n) attempted at changing the topic from clothes.

"Hey, so what's 'Luci's' deal?"

"He's grouchy."

She scoffed. "No kiddin'. And what about you? Why are you here?"

He leaned into the plush armchair where he watched her with intrigued eyes. "Just some family business. Don't worry yourself about it, angela. Maybe, if you nag him enough, Luci will tell you." The girl huffed in reply. "You asked me a question, I think it's only fair if I get to ask you one."

(Y/n) shrugged. "Go right ahead. I don't know what that's going to accomplish for you, though."

"What kind of relationship is your's and Luci's?"

She gavs him a weird look and walked next to the armchair and leaned on the wall. "Wow, okay. That's a perfectly normal question to ask someone."

"I can smell sarcasm."

"Yeah, that was sarcasm giving off that smell."

"Well?" He waited for his answer, and she sighed.

"Isn't it obvious? I hate him. He hates me. There ya go."

"Are you sure you really hate him?"

For a moment she didn't answer. She acually thought about it. Did she hate him? Sure, they've been fighting since she was brought here yesterday. But there are moments when it's not so bad. For example, back in the room when the two of them just had a simple conversation. They didn't even fight. They just talked like they were friends. And she's still alive, so that's a good thing. And if Luciano did hate her, she would be dead by now, and just because of her smart mouth alone. He claims he hates her. But what if he really does? What if the only reason she's still alive is because he has some plan to use her for something? Or what if it's not that? What if it's the opposite?