Five

SEASON ONE
EPISODE FIVE:
Bunny Talk

"Jungkook?" I hear from behind me. I turn around to see Y/n standing there, her face red with blush. She was kind of cute when she's blushing. Wait.

"You ready?" I asked. She nods, playing with her fingers. Maybe a nervous habit of hers. "Great!" I say, grabbing her hand as I lead the way. We would be walking, seeing as there was plenty of time and I caught a ride with Jimin hyung today.

I could feel her tense when I grabbed her hand. Maybe I was aggressive? Or maybe something happened to her? Did I do something wrong? God why am I freaking out?

I look down at her and see her face flushed, her eyes wandering everywhere but my own.

~•~

"Um. Jungkook?" Y/n asked shyly.

"Yes?" I answer, my hands covering over her eyes as I lead us to our destination.

"Where are we going?" I asked, her hands raised in front of her. I chuckle at her words. It has been the fourth time she has asked me, guess she doesn't do surprises.

"The fair," I tell her finally. I hear her gasp, a new found bounce in her step. I smile at her excitement.

"Really?" her hands come flying to the rest over mine. All shyness flying out the window in that moment.

"Yeah, you excited?" I asked, even though I was well aware of her answer. She was practically jumping.

"Am I? Of course! I love the fair! I didn't even know there was one in town!" she says excitedly.

"Well that's good, because we're here," I tell her, removing my hands from her eyes. She shook in excitement as she looked around. Different colored lights shining on her face. Guess I made the right choice of bringing her here.

We walk hand in hand after buying some tickets. Her eyes jump from stand to stand before they rest on one. I was about to ask what she was staring at when she spoke. "It kind of looks like you," she says. Her head was tilted to the side as she stared at a giant bunny plushy.

I gasp at her. "I does not!" I playfully shout at her. I place a hand on my heart as I play offended. She giggles at me as she chants an, 'it does!' I glare down at her, pulling out my wallet. "You want it?"

I see the shy nod she gives me. I smirk down at her, "Then let's get it."

"We have to win the game," she says, following me on my way to the game. I look back at her with a hurt face. She smiles at me with apologetic eyes.

"I know that," I sassily tell her. "I'm going to win it for you, obviously," I tell her in a 'duh' tone. A bright smile falls on her face as she skips toward the game.

Y/n's POV

We walked up to the game and Jungkook paid the man. It was only until then that I realized I had been holding Jungkook's hand. My face heated up as I looked down at my hand. A smile forcing its way to my lips.

He looks back at me with a smirk, "Looks like I'll be winning the bunny." He aims his arm up and points. He looked behind himself, making sure he had everything lined up before throwing the ball.

The ball flew past the bottles and hit the back of the stand. He looks back at me, a cocky smile still resting. "That was just a warm up throw," he tells me, aiming up his throw again.

The same thing, he throws the ball with confidence and completely misses the target. "That- That was just a joke," he tells me with a nervous chuckle. "This is my real throw," he says.

Once again the ball misses, not as much as the other times but still misses. He pouts with a groan. "Aish. I missed again," he says, scratching the back of his head. "That's alright, I'll just pay for another game," he says, pulling out his wallet.

"Wait-" I try to stop him from paying, but he's already handed the money over to the tender. I watch as he takes two balls and throws them.

One missed like the other three and the second ball hit the table the bottles were sitting on. He groans, "This is rigged!" His eye brows are pinched together. "Come one let's go somewhere else," he tells me, trying to drag me away from the stand.

"Wait Jungkook," I tell him, picking up the ball that he tossed away. "I'll just win the bunny for you," I tell him, aiming at the bottles.

"Don't waste your time," he tries. "It's imp-"