Nine

SEASON ONE
EPISODE NINE:
Break Up With Your Girlfriend

I woke up to the sound of soft snores. I hadn't even realized that I had fallen asleep. I wipe the sleep out of my eyes as I look over to my right. Y/n had fallen asleep on my shoulder. She looked so cute and innocent while sleeping. "Hyung, why are you looking at noona like that?" I nearly jumped out of my skin at Woozi's voice.

Y/n started to stir next to me. I glared at Woozi as he nearly woke her up. His face paled as he ran away. I scoffed at him, ready to go back to sleep when I got a text.

Hobi:
hyung i invited everyone for an overnight. are you coming?

Yoongi:
sure, i'll be over in a little. i'm being someone with me

Hobi:
ohhh hyunggg. okok

I turn off my phone and look back over at Y/n. She was still sleeping soundly. She looks like a baby as she sleeps. I swear if Jungkook hurts her.

I poke Y/n's cheek. She groans, moving a little to get away from the poking. I poke her again, she frowns as she buries her face into my neck. She's so adorable.

"Y/n, you have to wake up," I tell her. She huffs in annoyance, peaking her eyes open to look at me. "Wake up," I tell her, shifting her off of my shoulder.

"Oppa? Why are you waking me up?" she whined, flopping back onto the couch. Hearing her call me Oppa felt weird. I mean I know I told her to call me Oppa, but it was weird now. No one calls me Oppa and not mean it in a romantic way. It felt weird.

"I'm heading to Hobi's in a little. I want you to come with me," I tell her. She nods sleepily to me. "Go get your things together, we're staying the night." She nods again, her eyes falling close once again. "I'll be back in an hour, if your things aren't together you aren't going," I tell her, grabbing my keys.

I needed to do something about Jungkook.

Jungkook's POV

There was a ring at the door. I groan, opening the door to see Yoongi hyung. "Oh, hyung. What's up?"

"Jungkook. We need to talk," he says. There's this seriousness in his voice and face.

"What's the matter? Are you hurt?" I question, scared of what might've happened.

"No. I'm fine," he sighs, collecting his thoughts. "Jungkook, I think you should break up with Y/n. Stop this whole game," Yoongi hyung continued.

"Hyung, aren't you the one that said she was a good choice? Why would I stop now? She's so head over heels for me," I voice out my thoughts. Why all the sudden was he against my game? He's never had a problem with it until now.

He pauses, "I just think there's someone that's better is all." There was a long pause, it was filled with awkward tension. "That's all I came to say," he says, turning around to leave. "Oh! Are you going to Hoseok's?" he asked after remembering.

". . .No. I'm not," I tell him. He nods, walking away and back to his car. Well, way to leave me in a shitty mood hyung. Whatever.

Rewritten 6/27/22