Episode 71: Whats Happening

{Edited}

Woozi POV
Y/N Noona came into the house very angrily. She stormed up the stairs and slammed the door.

Noona is a girl.... maybe she's just having those weird hormones?
-But she looked very mad,

wait it's just the hormones.
-Ahh I should see what's wrong with her.

I walked up the stairs and went to her room. I went up to the door and brought my hand to a fist. I was about to knock when I heard a loud bang from the other side of the door.

I got scared and banged on the door while calling out for her. "Noona?! Noona?! Are you ok Noona?!" I called while banging on the door.

No answer...

The banging and loud crashing from the other side of the door continued. I was so scared on what might be happening on the other side. I didn't know what to do. I ran downstairs and grabbed my phone.

Yoongi POV
I was at the hang out house with the rest of the boys.

We all brought our money together and bought the house. Every month a new person pays for all the bills. The house has five bathrooms, eight bedrooms, two living rooms, a kitchen, a game room, a studio, and an indoor pool.

The house is more expensive than all of our houses, but we are all pretty wealthy so it's not that big of a deal.

We were all hanging out when I got a call from Woozi. I rolled my eyes and hung up the call.

When Woozi calls me its for stupid reasons. For example, one time he called me just to tell me that the house ran out of tp. Another time he called to tell me that the TV remote was lost.

I continue to talk when he called again. Again I hung up. I continue to talk and ignored his calls.

Woozi called over ten times now and it really annoying me. The eleventh time he called I answered.

["Hyung there's a problem!"]

"What now Woozi? Did you forget how to work the tv?"

["No it's not with the house, it's with Noona!"]

"What's wrong with her?" I asked feeling like she's just asleep.

["She stormed into the house and locked herself in her room and...--"] I cut him off before he could finish what he was saying.

"Woozi she's a girl. She has to have her own space to you know. I know that she loves you and all but she needs to be by herself sometimes..."

["But Hyung she...... ".] There was a loud bang that came from the other side of the call. [Y/N!"] I heard Woozi yell before there was a race of footsteps.

"Woozi! What.." He hung up the phone while I was mid sentence. "happened..."

He yelled out to Y/N. There was a loud bang before yelling. He said that she was pissed off and ran to her room.

That set off a big warning.

I got up and got all my stuff. "I have to go!" I said as I ran out the door. I hopped into my car and drove as fast as I could to my house.

~•~

I rushed through the door and called for Woozi. He came running from down the stairs with a worried expression. "Wha---" before I could finish there was a another bang.

I ran up the stairs and banged on the door while calling out for her. There was no answer.

I was about to call again but I could hear her screaming. "Woozi grab my phone and text in the group chat and tell them to get there asses here now!" I ordered him. He nodded and ran downstairs for his phone.

I started throwing my body at the door. However since my mother is very worrisome the whole house is made out of special materials. So my body wouldn't have done anything to the door.

I kept trying though. I kept throwing myself at the door until I heard footsteps. I turned to see all the boys rushing up the stairs. I quickly explained what was happening when there was yet another crash from inside her room.

Their eyes widened and rushed to the door. We were all throwing ourselves at the door.

After a while the door finally gave in and flew open. But what we saw was very worrying.